"I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Do you approve of grooming or influencing or promoting children thinking they need sex change?

• Yes, what a child believes is fact and we should all support them.

• No, this is child abuse.

• I believe in transgender surgery here for minors in Oregon, but not the genital mutilation in the ME

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tell us, oh wise one, what is the sex of an XY born with a vagina, and XX born with a penis? Both walk the earth like the rest of us.

Don't know. What do you call a two headed girl where one head finishes the other head's sentence? "Them" or "her"?

My point being that exceptions to the rule aren't what this thread's about. The rule is that most kids being pushed or coerced into this world of delusions are NORMAL male xy and female xx. It's a FAD from your CULT that is HURTING KIDS. ie: your cult is guilty of child abuse. And now they're brazenly flaunting their practice of child abuse on national television to "hopefully" influence other children to join the fad.

Freud I believe it was wrote about the "latent phase" in child development when children may feel like they want to pal around with the opposite sex as one of their peers (tom boy girls, fragile boys) until they resolve this as they work through adolescence. The hindus might say this is a strong urge left over from a past life as the opposite gender. Your group instead of gently guiding the child to find what it means to them to be their gender (assertive woman or softspoken guy, respectively) (in this life, as in "reality today") as contributing to that gender's richness in the adult world and our social construct, want instead to coerce a child into amputating organs to remain fixated in the negotiation phase of their path to maturity.

You urge tom boys to say "I am a boy!". You urge sensitive boys to say "I am a girl!" What you're doing without realizing it, on top of child abuse, is cementing in the minds of society at large the rigid RIGID definition of "what it means to be female" or "what it means to be male". You are squeezing that definition down to a fine chokepoint where anyone who cannot pass through the eye of that needle "must need amputation and a sex change operation".

It is rigid madness...lunacy on your behalf. And in this case it is child abuse.

Tell us, oh wise one, what is the sex of an XY born with a vagina, and XX born with a penis? Both walk the earth like the rest of us.

Don't know.
What do you call a two headed girl where one head finishes the other head's sentence? "Them" or "her"?
Well then you'd better fucking read up and learn something. If you can't answer that question you have nothing like what you need to deal with gender or sexual orientation.
It's a strawman I won't chase down. YOU haven't answered if we should test the boy "Jazz" for normal DNA before he is marched further down the path of "I am a girl" delusion. Over 90% of all sex "change" operations are performed on normal xy men and normal xx women.

Should we test him before this show goes on or not?

Don't know.
What do you call a two headed girl where one head finishes the other head's sentence? "Them" or "her"?
Well then you'd better fucking read up and learn something. If you can't answer that question you have nothing like what you need to deal with gender or sexual orientation.
It's a strawman I won't chase down. YOU haven't answered if we should test the boy "Jazz" for normal DNA before he is marched further down the path of "I am a girl" delusion. Over 90% of all sex "change" operations are performed on normal xy men and normal xx women.

Should we test him before this show goes on or not?
You won't chase it down because the science completely invalidates your ideological, and wrong, stance. It does not support your homophobia. Test Jazz or not, it matters not a damn just like it matters not a damn that an XY born with a vagina is raised and treated as a girl, which is what she is. With that, we're done.

You won't chase it down because the science completely invalidates your ideological, and wrong, stance. It does not support your homophobia. Test Jazz or not, it matters not a damn just like it matters not a damn that an XY born with a vagina is raised and treated as a girl, which is what she is. With that, we're done.

We are not done. If Jazz if an xy boy who can father children then he is a male and must not bet told by anyone he is a female because this is harmful to his psyche. It's called in layman's terms "crazy-making". It's a form of gaslighting where the victim has been utterly absorbed in the ruse and who stands to have his world fall apart when he finally discovers that reality is he's a boy and THAT CAN NEVER BE CHANGED...not with the fanciest/latest surgery.

Same goes for a girl who is xx and can bear children. There is nothing else she is but female. She may want to be a male for various sociological reasons, but she IS NOT and NEVER WILL BE...no matter what mutilation is done to her body (or mind)..

It's child abuse and you are promoting child abuse Paint. Even your peers in the LGBT cult have reservations about this practice of delusion. ChrisL (adamant defender erstwhile of all things "LGBT") called you a "sicko" here: Tomorrow You Will Apologize. The Year After Persecute. How Cults Progress US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Both are XY, one born with a penis and the other with a vagina. Both are female because that is what their brain says, not there genetics or their genitals...
jazz-jennings-I-Am-Jazz-interview.jpg
t2-tv-sex-97015770_220179c.jpg

Tell us, should we treat the one just above as a boy? She looks, when her pretty panties are dropped, just like you do and has since birth. So, yes or no?

Last edited:
Tell us in how many instances of sex "change" amputations the case is a genetic anomaly and not just a regular xx female or xy male chopping their junk off from a delusion? Wait, I'll just tell you, it's around the same rate as the occurance of xy females...what is it? Less than 1% of live births? So back to the topic which is taking REGULAR NORMAL boys and girls and convincing them they aren't who they are. They make up the VAST majority of "sex change" operations/mutilations. Well over 90%.

It's gaslighting. It's child abuse made even worse by the end product: a mutliated depressed freak who is still what they were born as.

Tell us in how many instances of sex "change" amputations the case is a genetic anomaly and not just a regular xx female or xy male chopping their junk off from a delusion? Wait, I'll just tell you, it's around the same rate as the occurance of xy females...what is it? Less than 1% of live births? So back to the topic which is taking REGULAR NORMAL boys and girls and convincing them they aren't who they are. They make up the VAST majority of "sex change" operations/mutilations. Well over 90%.

It's gaslighting. It's child abuse made even worse by the end product: a mutliated depressed freak who is still what they were born as.
Answer the question. What is the difference between those two XYs if gender is genetics? Should the second one be treated as a boy because she is XY, yes or no?

Answer the question. What is the difference between those two XYs if gender is genetics? Should the second one be treated as a boy because she is XY, yes or no?
Don't know. Why don't you start a thread entitled "The intricate discussion of the exception to the rule in most sex "change" (mutilation) surgery candidates genetically"?

Forum List

Back