I Am Ironman!

That's what I was thinking - wasn't that the name of the computer in Terminator?

This must be a joke?

Last edited:
That's what I was thinking - wasn't that the name of the computer in Terminator?

This must be a joke?

Cyberdyne is the company that made the computer in the Terminator series, the computer was called Skynet. ;)

It's my favorite franchise, but not big on the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, they messed up too much in it.

This must be a joke?

Cyberdyne is the company that made the computer in the Terminator series, the computer was called Skynet. ;)

It's my favorite franchise, but not big on the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV series, they messed up too much in it.

Lol. I bow to your Terminator superiority. I haven't seen the new one yet, or the TV series. Is the new Terminator movie worth seeing? The third one was so bad I blocked it out of my mind, but I loved the first two.

I recognized the HAL reference, however. I think this must be a joke.

This must be a joke?

Lol. I bow to your Terminator superiority. I haven't seen the new one yet, or the TV series. Is the new Terminator movie worth seeing? The third one was so bad I blocked it out of my mind, but I loved the first two.

Bah! I keep forgetting to see the newest movie, so ask me again in a bit, I'm going to find it now. :lol: But the third one as horrid by Terminator standards. Check out the comic series, that's pretty good.

Seems JB's science and technology sources have finally come to light ... he gets it from a humor rag. ;)

Cyberdyne Corporation of Japan, in conjunction with Daiwa House, has begun mass production of a cybernetic bodysuit that augments body movement and increases user strength by up to tenfold.

Generally, when I have to lift some really heavy shit that I just can't seem to lift all by myself, I grab one of these...

p+h-crane-spare-parts.jpg

This must be a joke?

Okay, Salvation was good. It's kept the time line secure for the most part. Though they introduced the infiltrator a bit early in the movie series, it was well done. The special effects were not too much, and cinematography was excellent.

Some people will believe anything they read. ;)
Raytheon Company: The Exoskeleton: Advanced Robotics

Building the Real Iron Man | Popular Science

Sarcos' military exoskeleton becomes a frightening reality

Video: The XOS Exoskeleton in Action | Popular Science

Lockheed Martin Unveils Exoskeleton Technology at AUSA Winter Symposium | Lockheed Martin

HULC | Lockheed Martin

What were you saying?

oh, did you ever find those stats you were supposed to be digging up? You know, the ones that prove your claims that we can't possibly grow enough food or access enough potable water for the human population to survive? You never did present the evidence for your claims. Then again, you believe anything your reads so long as you want it to be true :eusa_whistle:

Some people will believe anything they read. ;)
Raytheon Company: The Exoskeleton: Advanced Robotics

Building the Real Iron Man | Popular Science

Sarcos' military exoskeleton becomes a frightening reality

Video: The XOS Exoskeleton in Action | Popular Science

Lockheed Martin Unveils Exoskeleton Technology at AUSA Winter Symposium | Lockheed Martin

HULC | Lockheed Martin

What were you saying?

oh, did you ever find those stats you were supposed to be digging up? You know, the ones that prove your claims that we can't possibly grow enough food or access enough potable water for the human population to survive? You never did present the evidence for your claims. Then again, you believe anything your reads so long as you want it to be true :eusa_whistle:

So when do we see Megatron?

So when do we see Megatron?

Probably never, thanks to the laws of physics. Any more stupid questions?

:lol: Yeah ... one thing is "impossible" because you say so ... sure. You need to study the laws of physics better. ;)
Do cite where I said it was impossible.
Speaking of people calling things impossible and not being able to back them up, did you ever find those stats you were supposed to be digging up? You know, the ones that prove your claims that we can't possibly grow enough food or access enough potable water for the human population to survive? You never did present the evidence for your claims.

Forum List

Back