I am here. Sorry it took so long

391john

Barry Goldwater Conservat
Dec 29, 2009
Ann Arbor,MI
Yes, the legendary defender of all things Constitutional is here..

Thanks for the invite.. Been busy fighting the United Nations lovers as well those who love our Kenyan President. :cool:

Thanks for the invite.. Been busy fighting the United Nations lovers as well those who love our Kenyan President. :cool:

No one gives a shit about you.

rushchair4.jpg

Eric Stratton....Rush Chairman...Damn glad to meetcha!

John, there you are!

LaniganandSvetlanaPankratova2.jpg

Poor John, I predict a stiff neck in the near future... very near future.

So 391John as defender of all things Constitutional, what is your take on the Health Care Reform Bills going through Congress right now?

How about the Patriot Act?

Immie

John, there you are!

LaniganandSvetlanaPankratova2.jpg

Poor John, I predict a stiff neck in the near future... very near future.

So 391John as defender of all things Constitutional, what is your take on the Health Care Reform Bills going through Congress right now?

How about the Patriot Act?

Immie

Maybe our friend John can make some threads about that in the sections they belong. I'm sure he has a TON of things to say about that, eh?

Can't wait to hear his thoughts, as I'm sure all of us are!

So your biological makeup consists of Anti-Michael Moore Matter.

gmMooreSicko-1.jpg

I wonder what would happen if we got both of you together in a room.... The end of all life as we know it?

Interesting experiment.

Thanks for the invite.. Been busy fighting the United Nations lovers as well those who love our Kenyan President.

Welcome. You may be our first Kenyan poster, it should be interesting getting your perspective on how our American constitution contrasts with yours.

The Constitution of Kenya

Forum List

Back