I am having a hard time coping with the reality of ISIS

Don't expect the left who are evil, to get all worked up about other people who are evil.

what are you calling "left" Islamo Nazi pigs are islamo Nazi pigs--------I see no way to place them in either left or right-------there are islamo Nazi pigs at both ends

Stop turning the other cheek. Cheek turning is for slaves. Would Odin stand idly by as savages ravaged Indo-European heritage sites? Would the Mother Freyja stand by idly as mothers murder their children in their own womb?

Christianity is your first problem. It's a religion that encourages cheeking turning to tyrants (slavery).

Hail Odin, Hail Freyja, Hail Morrigan. Hail Isis. Hail Shakti.

We Christians must do something with the ISIS..
It is high time for solving the problem.
I know they are not the only source of grave trouble in our broken world, but I feel so helpless. What can I do besides pray? I feel so small forgetting that these problems exist in our world and worrying only about my comparatively trite conflicts in my own life.
What is our response as Christians to these atrocities? I am not doubting God or exploring the problem of evil, but I do feel lost in search of a proper response.
I need help here.
crosss.jpg

You can go fight there as a US mercenary.

You know if a Christian dies fighting the infidels, he gets to go to Heaven where Jesus restores his virginity.

For eternity.
And with that Reader... You find the perspective of the feminized leftist male... and foolish covert supporter of Islam.

I know they are not the only source of grave trouble in our broken world, but I feel so helpless. What can I do besides pray? I feel so small forgetting that these problems exist in our world and worrying only about my comparatively trite conflicts in my own life.
What is our response as Christians to these atrocities? I am not doubting God or exploring the problem of evil, but I do feel lost in search of a proper response.
I need help here.
crosss.jpg

You know if a Christian dies fighting the infidels, he gets to go to Heaven where Jesus restores his virginity.

For eternity.
And with that Reader... You find the perspective of the feminized leftist male... and foolish covert supporter of Islam.

I'm in upstate NY if you'd like to elaborate on how feminized I am. Stop up sometime.

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

For eternity.

I'm in upstate NY if you'd like to elaborate on how feminized I am. Stop up sometime.
ROFLMNAO...

They're hysterical when the get all bowed up and butch, aren't they?

Something tells me we're within minutes of someone getting their eyes scratched out.

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

For eternity.

ROFLMNAO...

Something tells me we're within minutes of someone getting their eyes scratched out.

I'll take that as a no thanks.

Big surprise. Proceed with your posing, pussycat.

ISIS is like the Ebola virus. A horrible disease, but there are some people who are getting overly hysterical about it.

Those who exploit that fear are almost as evil as the leaders of ISIS. And those here at home who allow their fear to be exploited are as gullible as the dumb young fools dying over there for the financial gain and glory of old men.

We helped the people with ebola.

In this case, Obama won't even admit that ISIS is as strong as it is. And there seems to be zero empathy for the innocent people being slaughtered at an alarming rate. Do we wait until they are on our soil before we get serious?

We are involved now. Once we made the decision to get involved, we should have kicked ass instead of just making a half-hearted effort. If we aren't serious about wiping them out, then stay away and let other countries deal with it. Instead we are practically phoning it in. Obama needs to shit or get off the pot.

If you don't want to be involved in other country's problems, then we could focus on our own borders for a change. As it is, any JV terrorist group could easily enter.

ISIS is like the Ebola virus. A horrible disease, but there are some people who are getting overly hysterical about it.

Those who exploit that fear are almost as evil as the leaders of ISIS. And those here at home who allow their fear to be exploited are as gullible as the dumb young fools dying over there for the financial gain and glory of old men.

In this case, Obama won't even admit that ISIS is as strong as it is. And there seems to be zero empathy for the innocent people being slaughtered at an alarming rate. Do we wait until they are on our soil before we get serious?

We are involved now. Once we made the decision to get involved, we should have kicked ass instead of just making a half-hearted effort. If we aren't serious about wiping them out, then stay away and let other countries deal with it. Instead we are practically phoning it in. Obama needs to shit or get off the pot.

How many troops are you willing to put into Africa. Slaughter goes on there every day in a magnitude that makes the ME look like a playground.

How many Americans would you happily see killed in Africa trying to stop the slaughter there?

Give us a ballpark figure.

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

For eternity.

How much fighting do you plan to do in the Middle East?

If you don't want to be involved in other country's problems, then we could focus on our own borders for a change. As it is, any JV terrorist group could easily enter.
There are no simple solutions to the can of worms bush opened. This shit would be happening to McCain or Romney too only bin ladin would still be alive.

Or let them create their 'Islamic State', sanction the hell out of them, and bomb them whenever we feel like it, as terrorists waive their rights the moment they go after civilians and try to wipe out ethnic or religious groups they don't like.

ISIS territory is a free shooting range for western pilots, and we should treat it that way. ;)

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

For eternity.
I see you like making fun of any problem and threat being occurred. I would fight If I knew it helped and was worthy.
It is an intricate situation because nobody knows why and how did the ISIS appear on the political arena.
Why is it so aggressive and brutal?
But I am sure that Christianity should oppose to Islamic radicalism and thus a peace in those countries will be achieved.

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

For eternity.

ROFLMNAO...

I'll take that as a no thanks.

Big surprise. Proceed with your posing, pussycat.
Well that's what one should reasonably expect of a feminized leftist male.

You did the best you could, Gilligan.

Del Tex has the solution DPolish . Only problem is the people with the power that are holding back on doing what should be done !!

Yup those same people lament about whats going on and shed all those crocodile tears over the genocide.

Well what are ya going to do?

The Arab League should be killing ISIS. After all those assholes are killing Arabs and all the others in the ME. Let them pull their own weight for a change.

Oh wait. I forgot. ISIS are all Muslim and wow we can't be killing other Muslims even if those Muslims are killing everyone in sight. Let all die.

Del Tex has the solution DPolish . Only problem is the people with the power that are holding back on doing what should be done !!

Yup those same people lament about whats going on and shed all those crocodile tears over the genocide.

Well what are ya going to do?

The Arab League should be killing ISIS. After all those assholes are killing Arabs and all the others in the ME. Let them pull their own weight for a change.

Oh wait. I forgot. ISIS are all Muslim and wow we can't be killing other Muslims even if those Muslims are killing everyone in sight. Let all die.
Now that Dave is gone, I just don't care anymore....

I need help here.
crosss.jpg

And the hundreds of other terrorist groups amounting to the other 99% of the world's terrorists?

Forum List

Back