I am going to give Props to the Palestinian PM

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
First, he commented on it. Usually they say nothing, because they support the killing of Jews, even children.
Second, he condemned the cowardly terrorist attack on children in France.
Third, he actually called them terrorists.
Fourth, he didn't use this inhumane act of terrorism to attack Israel.

I just hope he doesn't do it only in English and then supports the attack in Arabic. Arafat was a pro at that. He would tell the West what they wanted to hear in English and then tell the Arab world his vision of the next holocaust in Arabic!

Fayyad: Stop using Palestinian cause to justify terror - Israel News, Ynetnews
Extremists must stop using the Palestinian cause to justify their acts of violence, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said on Wednesday after a deadly attack on a French Jewish school.

"It is time for these criminals to stop marketing their terrorist acts in the name of Palestine and to stop pretending to stand up for the rights of Palestinian children who only ask for a decent life," the Palestinian premier said in a statement.

In Monday's attack, the gunman opened fire on a group of parents and children at Ozar Hatorah school in Toulouse, killing a 30-year-old teacher and his two sons, aged four and five, as well as the seven-year-old daughter of the school principal.

Fayyad heaped condemnation on the attack. "This terrorist crime is condemned in the strongest terms by the Palestinian people and their children," he said. "No Palestinian child can accept a crime that targets innocent people."

First, he commented on it. Usually they say nothing, because they support the killing of Jews, even children.

I just hope he doesn't do it only in English and then supports the attack in Arabic. Arafat was a pro at that. He would tell the West what they wanted to hear in English and then tell the Arab world his vision of the next holocaust in Arabic!

Extremists must stop using the Palestinian cause to justify their acts of violence, Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad said on Wednesday after a deadly attack on a French Jewish school.

"It is time for these criminals to stop marketing their terrorist acts in the name of Palestine and to stop pretending to stand up for the rights of Palestinian children who only ask for a decent life," the Palestinian premier said in a statement.

In Monday's attack, the gunman opened fire on a group of parents and children at Ozar Hatorah school in Toulouse, killing a 30-year-old teacher and his two sons, aged four and five, as well as the seven-year-old daughter of the school principal.

Fayyad heaped condemnation on the attack. "This terrorist crime is condemned in the strongest terms by the Palestinian people and their children," he said. "No Palestinian child can accept a crime that targets innocent people."

I want more than words. I want to see peaceful acts from the Palestinians. I want to see them end their war on Israel and work towards creating a real state from the virtual piece of dung they are creating with their arms and attempts to dissolve Israel.

Nice words?

Obama says nice words too but so far his actions...

I want more than words. I want to see peaceful acts from the Palestinians. I want to see them end their war on Israel and work towards creating a real state from the virtual piece of dung they are creating with their arms and attempts to dissolve Israel.

Nice words?

True, but it's a start!

Nice words?

True, but it's a start!

No, it's not. The PA is dependent for its survival on the good will of the US and EU. Fayyad said nothing until it was disclosed that the Toulouse killer was associated with al Qaeda, and then he hastened to try to disassociate the Palestinian Arab terrorists from al Qaeda for fear of offending the western nations that are paying his bills. Had he spoken out before al Qaeda had been mentioned, when the speculation was that the killer was a nazi, that might have indicated a good start.

Fayyad responded when the killer claimed to have done the dastardly deeds to avenge the Palestinian children killed
He has told officials that he attacked the school and killed three Jewish children and a teacher to avenge Palestinian children killed in the conflict with Israel.
Dont forget the Muslim French troops also killed

Nice words?

True, but it's a start!

No, it's not. The PA is dependent for its survival on the good will of the US and EU. Fayyad said nothing until it was disclosed that the Toulouse killer was associated with al Qaeda, and then he hastened to try to disassociate the Palestinian Arab terrorists from al Qaeda for fear of offending the western nations that are paying his bills. Had he spoken out before al Qaeda had been mentioned, when the speculation was that the killer was a nazi, that might have indicated a good start.

I'm sure that many if not most of the Palestinians just want to live their lives without conflicts...(At leas I hope that it is true ...) If their leaders would look forward to the future that they can build for themselves instead of the future they want to destroy for Israel , peace can be achieved.

On both sides?
Yes on both sides ... However I don't remember Israel being happy when innocents are getting killed ... However there was a rave party all over the Arab world when news of 9/11 came out...

A rave party?
Baruch_Goldstein.jpg

Veneration of Goldstein and celebration of the massacre

At Goldstein's funeral, Rabbi Yaacov Perrin claimed that even one million Arabs are "not worth a Jewish fingernail".[20][21][22] Samuel Hacohen, a teacher at a Jerusalem college, declared Goldstein the "greatest Jew alive, not in one way but in every way" and said that he was "the only one who could do it, the only one who was 100 percent perfect."[21][22] In contrast, mainstream Jewish religious leaders "rejected the suggestion that killing Palestinians with an automatic rifle" was authorized by the Torah.[20]

In the weeks following the massacre, hundreds of Israelis traveled to Goldstein's grave to celebrate Goldstein's actions. Some Hasidim danced and sang around his grave.[23] Although the government has said that those who celebrated the massacre represented only a tiny minority of Israelis, a New York Times report states that Israeli government claims may understate the phenomenon.[23] According to one visitor to the gravesite in the wake of the attacks, "If [Goldstein] stopped these so-called peace talks, then he is truly holy because this is not real peace."[23] Some visitors kissed and hugged the gravestone, or even kissed the earth under which Goldstein was buried, declaring him a "saint" and "hero of Israel."[23]

The phenomenon of the adoration of Goldstein's tomb persisted for years, despite Israeli government efforts to crack down on those making pilgrimage to Goldstein's grave site.[5] The grave's epitaph said that Goldstein "gave his life for the people of Israel, its Torah and land".[6] In 1999, after the passing of Israeli legislation outlawing monuments to terrorists, the Israeli army dismantled the shrine that had been built to Goldstein at the site of his interment.[6] In the years after the dismantling of the shrine, radical Jewish settlers continued to celebrate the anniversary of the massacre in the West Bank, sometimes even dressing up themselves or their children to look like Goldstein.[5][24]

In 2010, Jewish settlers were criticized that during celebrations of Purim they sang songs praising Baruch Goldstein's massacre demonstratively in front of their Arab neighbours. A phrase from the song reads "Dr. Goldstein, there is none other like you in the world. Dr. Goldstein, we all love you… he aimed at terrorists' heads, squeezed the trigger hard, and shot bullets, and shot, and shot."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baruc..._of_Goldstein_and_celebration_of_the_massacre

Last edited:
True, but it's a start!

I'm sure that many if not most of the Palestinians just want to live their lives without conflicts...(At leas I hope that it is true ...) If their leaders would look forward to the future that they can build for themselves instead of the future they want to destroy for Israel , peace can be achieved.

The problem is that they are constantly attacked by Israel.

Nice words?

True, but it's a start!

No, it's not. The PA is dependent for its survival on the good will of the US and EU.

Fayyad said nothing until it was disclosed that the Toulouse killer was associated with al Qaeda, and then he hastened to try to disassociate the Palestinian Arab terrorists from al Qaeda for fear of offending the western nations that are paying his bills.

Had he spoken out before al Qaeda had been mentioned, when the speculation was that the killer was a nazi, that might have indicated a good start.

The "Hudna" approach.

You really have to stop practicing your Taqiyyah on us. It is so unseemly.

True, but it's a start!

I think it's important to distinguish between Palestinian Arabs as individuals and Palestinian Arabs as members of their culture. As individuals, I also think many, perhaps most, are more interested in living in peace with Israel than they are in what sort of political arrangement leads to that peace, but as members of an Arab/Muslim culture that sees Israel and Jews in general as manifestations of Evil, they remain committed to an Arab/Muslim conflict with Israel and Jews.

When Sadat and Hussein made peace with Israel, they did so as leaders of their respective nations, but both Arafat and Abbas ask the Arab League what they should do before taking any position vis a vis Israel, indicating to me that the Palestinian Arab leadership sees itself as representing Arab interests in negotiations with Israel rather than the interests of a distinct Palestinian Arab entity with nationalist aspirations suited to the needs of its own population. For this reason I believe the Palestinian Arabs will remain committed to conflict with Israel, despite the fact they know they can't win it, as long as the greater Arab world, at least in principle, remains committed to this conflict, and there will be no final settlement with the Palestinian Arabs until there is a settlement of the conflict between Israel and the larger Arab world.

Again , accusing Israel of all the Palestinian problems ...

While in 48 Israel was surrounded by enemy countries Israeli attitude transformed the barren land into an oasis. Israeli attitude shaped the country into being world renowned in fields like science and technology among others. Even though Israel is not rich with natural resources it's GDP per capita is larger then Lebanon,Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Iran and Iraq combined.
I ask you , how is it possible ?
Israel is in existence only 64 years it's less than the time those other countries are in existence , how come little Israel managed to surpass them by so much ?
The answer is simple , Israeli attitude , witch constitutes of not sitting on your ass and blaming others for your problems, but working hard to build yourself a future.

My point is, Israel is doing quite well and it has absolutely no reason to attack Palestinians except self preservation, if they were not screaming "death to Israel" any chance they get and were not trying to kill Israelis but instead focusing their energy for something positive like let's say building a stronger economy their life would be much better.

For some reason it seems that the Muslim attitude of dealing with problems in the last 50 or so years is screaming "death to Israel" and making yourself believe your own lie , that if Israel is gone then your problems would magically go away ...
That kind of attitude won't get them anything except more suffering.

Forum List

Back