I am going to a baseball game next month.

strebe

VIP Member
May 23, 2018
I am going to a baseball game next month. I am so excited. I hope to have fun. I cant wait to go.

I don't know what other team will be playing against the reds.

I hate going to baseball games. They’re so long, everything is usually expensive, and you have the obnoxious fans

I know but I will have head phones on so it would not be as loud. I was not going to go to a baseball game because i don't like heights. And I don't like fire works.

I know but I will have head phones on so it would not be as loud. I was not going to go to a baseball game because i don't like heights. And I don't like fire works.
i take it this is your first major league game?

no i have been there lots of times. But I just cant take the loud noise of fire works.

no i have been there lots of times. But I just cant take the loud noise of fire works.

thats the thing that is messed up about major league baseball games,they feel the need to blow loud music very loud.didnt used to be that way in the good old days. hey would like to hear your thoughts on this video here of mine,please watch the video on here. thanks.you dont remember this moment in baseball do you?

Last edited:
Watching baseball is relaxing, a good time if you're with good company. Sort of like a 3 hour coffee break.
Hell would be a rain delay at a baseball game. You're there already and the big reason (for me anyway) to go is to see the action while basking in the sunlight, wearing shorts and a tank top....getting served chilled drinks and fatty foods.

During the rain:
No action
No basking
No chilled drinks
Long lines for fatty foods

I like to move around....try to sneak down as close to the field as possible and heckle the enemy players before an usher makes me go back to my seat. My lady people-watches and points out beaver shots and side-tit in tank tops...she's crazy about me and enjoys pointing out the scenery. I used to swill beer at games but not anymore...what I miss the most is the ceegar smoke...at the old Tiger Stadium in Detroit, at night games you could barely see the lights thru the ceegar smoke by the 7th inning.

There is only one baseball club...the San Diego Padres Baseball Club.
Tony who?
serveimage.jpg

I like to move around....try to sneak down as close to the field as possible and heckle the enemy players before an usher makes me go back to my seat. My lady people-watches and points out beaver shots and side-tit in tank tops...she's crazy about me and enjoys pointing out the scenery. I used to swill beer at games but not anymore...what I miss the most is the ceegar smoke...at the old Tiger Stadium in Detroit, at night games you could barely see the lights thru the ceegar smoke by the 7th inning.

I was fortunate enough to see Tiger Stadium the last weekend with their final series being against none other than MY team the Royals,what an honor. I got the shirt to prove it-It says-THE LAST RUMBLE ON TRUMBLE and shows the royals as their opponent.Did YOU get that shirt by chance? I also got to see old yankee stadium before it got closed down.

I have seen fenway park as well and I only saw it at the time cause at the time back then there were all kinds of rumors going around they were going to tear that one down as well. There in Boston when i went there at the time,i saw cars everywhere that said SAVE FENWAY PARK. I also remember seeing them for the tigers as well. Glad it worked out for the red sox.Sucks it did not work out for the tigers.:mad:

pretty soon I plan on buying the old playoff games they had against the royals in 84 and then the padres in the series.Man what good times those were.

That's cool I have been to reds and dodgers game befor. But I dont know who the reds are playing.

I was fortunate enough to see Tiger Stadium the last weekend with their final series being against none other than MY team the Royals,what an honor. I got the shirt to prove it-It says-THE LAST RUMBLE ON TRUMBLE and shows the royals as their opponent.Did YOU get that shirt by chance? I also got to see old yankee stadium before it got closed down.

I have seen fenway park as well and I only saw it at the time cause at the time back then there were all kinds of rumors going around they were going to tear that one down as well. There in Boston when i went there at the time,i saw cars everywhere that said SAVE FENWAY PARK. I also remember seeing them for the tigers as well. Glad it worked out for the red sox.Sucks it did not work out for the tigers.:mad:

pretty soon I plan on buying the old playoff games they had against the royals in 84 and then the padres in the series.Man what good times those were.

My first trip to a ballgame was at Briggs Stadium (which became Tiger Stadium in 1960) in maybe 1957 or '58 when I was 10 or 11 with my Little League team. Got separated from the group after the game and walked all the way around the stadium before I found our bus....glad they didn't leave me...I was pretty scared. Last game there was in '65 with a buddy from St.Johns...we were both hung over and slept through the whole game. Joined the Army in '67 and moved out to Arizona in '74 so I never got back to The Corner. The stadium was dilapidated when I was a kid...the ramps smelled of cigar smoke and stale urine. They tried everything they could think of to save it but the foundation was giving way after 100 years. I remember seeing a Lions-Colts game there back in '58. The Lions end-zone was under the RF upper-deck overhang which was pretty stupid. I'm only nostalgic about stadiums when it comes to artificial turf....I demand a grass field. The roof opens in our ballpark in Phoenix (accompanied by heavy-metal music) and let's the sun shine on the grass for a few hours during the day.

That's cool I have been to reds and dodgers game befor. But I dont know who the reds are playing.

If you are interested,I can refer you to sites on the net where you can buy a lot of old classic games and can get the classics of the reds from the 70's when they had the big red machine with pete rose,johnny bench,joe morgan.tony perez and spakey anderson as their manager.:) I want to get those games in the future as well myself.:)

I been buying a lot of the royals playoff games with the yankees from the past myself recently.ah the good old days when baseball was not corrupt as it is now.

Forum List

Back