I am going on vacation

Meh...been a while since I was given a ban lol..and I am one of the if not the most crazy posters here...I couldn't get away with 90% of the stuff I say and do here on ANY other forum.

From this board I mean....I will check back down the road to see if things have improved....I am referring to something which of course we are not allowed to talk about...I will say it anyhow..................Moderator arrogancy.

It mystyfies me why they get so upset over a little constructive criticism....but I give it to them....that this board is more tolerant way more tolerant than most message boards.

My suggestion to the mods...do not get so uptight about a little criticism. We need a forum where mods and posters can talk honestly and freely with each other....that would help this board tremendously.

The mods and posters working together with mutual respect and honesty would be a huge boost to this board.

See yall in a few weeks if I am still able to get back on here. hehheh If not I give Zero fucks bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course we're way more tolerant. That's not really a problem is it if you can type "zero fucks" and get away with it while blasting moderation for not "cracking down" on opinions or speech that make you uncomfortable... :113:

All we want is the specific topics discussed.. If we get that much effort out of members in every post -- we're tickled silly.... :rolleyes:

From this board I mean....I will check back down the road to see if things have improved....I am referring to something which of course we are not allowed to talk about...I will say it anyhow..................Moderator arrogancy.

It mystyfies me why they get so upset over a little constructive criticism....but I give it to them....that this board is more tolerant way more tolerant than most message boards.

My suggestion to the mods...do not get so uptight about a little criticism. We need a forum where mods and posters can talk honestly and freely with each other....that would help this board tremendously.

The mods and posters working together with mutual respect and honesty would be a huge boost to this board.

See yall in a few weeks if I am still able to get back on here. hehheh If not I give Zero fucks bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Of course we're way more tolerant. That's not really a problem is it if you can type "zero fucks" and get away with it while blasting moderation for not "cracking down" on opinions or speech that make you uncomfortable... :113:

All we want is the specific topics discussed.. If we get that much effort out of members in every post -- we're tickled silly.... :rolleyes:

You mean pink?

You mean pink?

Pink is too gender specific for our HR department.. It's an alternate American slang thing.. Especially if you turn silly rather than pink when you're tickled... o_O

You mean pink?

Pink is too gender specific for our HR department.. It's an alternate American slang thing.. Especially if you turn silly rather than pink when you're tickled... o_O

Do you know the historical origins of it?

Of shall I tell you?

Forum List

Back