I am going on vacation

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
From this board I mean....I will check back down the road to see if things have improved....I am referring to something which of course we are not allowed to talk about...I will say it anyhow..................Moderator arrogancy.

It mystyfies me why they get so upset over a little constructive criticism....but I give it to them....that this board is more tolerant way more tolerant than most message boards.

My suggestion to the mods...do not get so uptight about a little criticism. We need a forum where mods and posters can talk honestly and freely with each other....that would help this board tremendously.

The mods and posters working together with mutual respect and honesty would be a huge boost to this board.

See yall in a few weeks if I am still able to get back on here. hehheh If not I give Zero fucks bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Dont agree with you much, but your input will be missed. And for what it's worth (not much), I agree.

LMAO!
rofl.gif

From this board I mean....I will check back down the road to see if things have improved....I am referring to something which of course we are not allowed to talk about...I will say it anyhow..................Moderator arrogancy.

It mystyfies me why they get so upset over a little constructive criticism....but I give it to them....that this board is more tolerant way more tolerant than most message boards.

My suggestion to the mods...do not get so uptight about a little criticism. We need a forum where mods and posters can talk honestly and freely with each other....that would help this board tremendously.

The mods and posters working together with mutual respect and honesty would be a huge boost to this board.

See yall in a few weeks if I am still able to get back on here. hehheh If not I give Zero fucks bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
It's only gonna get worse.
The left has gone off into LaLa Land and they may never return.
Logic, common-sense, and honesty is not even a consideration anymore.

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

I will sacrifice a virgin to them in hopes they will smile upon you in their magnificence while you are away.

Phhrt. If they tolerate my shit, they're pretty tolerant. I find the mods here fairly reasonable considering the percentage of assholes that post here. Except for the one... that guy's an asshole.

Just kidding!

Mods gone yet?

NOT kidding!

Forum List

Back