I am glad Netanyahu Rejects Obama as being the Messiah or having any say at all in

the Nation State of Israel.

Obama needs to stfu and fix the mess he's created in this nation.

Netanyahu Blasts Obama's Border Speech: 'Indefensible'

yeah obama just started another war in the middle east, this one with israel via the proxy of their neighbors in syria(west bank) and egypt (gaza strip)

sure he didn't delcare "war" but with his speach today he gave those nations an excuse to start a war with israel by sending the message that he supports re-drawing a 40+ year old map.

Maybe i'm wrong here but i feel history is about to prove me right.

yeah obama just started another war in the middle east, this one with israel via the proxy of their neighbors in syria(west bank) and egypt (gaza strip)

sure he didn't delcare "war" but with his speach today he gave those nations an excuse to start a war with israel by sending the message that he supports re-drawing a 40+ year old map.

Exactly correct. And if it happens under Obama's watch? He will egg on Israel's enemies...and demand that Israel capitulate. it's pretty much what he said in that mis-begotten speech today.

Good for Netanyahu. Now if we just figured out we dont have to look at the rest of the world to do what we want in our nation.

President Obama's foreign policy plan seems to consist of one thing, heck it seems to be the theme of his domestic policies as well: Let the Lord of Chaos rule.

Just saying.

Exactly correct. And if it happens under Obama's watch? He will egg on Israel's enemies...and demand that Israel capitulate. it's pretty much what he said in that mis-begotten speech today.

Which is exactly why we need to have courage and stand for Israel.

Did you expect anything less from our muslim leader?

Which is exactly why we need to have courage and stand for Israel.

And which *I* do. *I* Stand with Israel in utter admonishment of Obama, and his ill-begotten garbage he spewed today. THIS issue alone could bury his re-election chances even if he raises $2BN...

Obama has stirred a hornet's nest, and will rue the day he did.

And which *I* do. *I* Stand with Israel in utter admonishment of Obama, and his ill-begotten garbage he spewed today. THIS issue alone could bury his re-election chances even if he raises $2BN...

Obama has stirred a hornet's nest, and will rue the day he did.

The Lord always raises His hands on those who curse Israel. The question is when. The Lord's timing may be 2012. It may be later. I don't know it's in His hands. All I can do is try to persuade people, including the President, to stop this and stand with Israel.

Obama should jerk Netanyahu's chain until he learns to straigten up and fly in formation. If Obama threatens to cut back on some of those billions of dollars in aid, maybe Netanyahu would get the message.

Never pegged YOU as a HATER of Israel...the ONLY staunch ALLY we have in the region...Live and learn...

Did you expect anything less from our muslim leader?

Obama is not a Muslim; I wish he was, but he is not..... :doubt:

NO he's a Marxist...Fascist...Siding with Radical Islam that was embraced by the NAZI's...

GO FIGURE...

He is bitter of Colonialists...as great Britain that IMPRISONED his Grandpa...

Obama is on a vendetta against them and that includes the very country that he pretends to lead...

This just cost Dems any chance at all in OH, MI and FL in 2012

Obama will not allow US elections in 2012, its the Dems only hope.

Forum List

Back