I am getting ready to watch the English

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
kick the shit out of the Scottish in the six nations rugby tournament.Johnny Wilkinson is making his comeback after injury and I am interested to see how Andy Farrel plays since changing codes.

short victory against Scotland, 20-13, in England

France kicks Italy in Rome (39-3), a lot of tries, and a veru good game.

Italians, despite this great defeat, shows quite nice things. Good for their future.

Hope that France will keep the title and its place of 2nd best nation of rugby in the world. It would be good for the World Cup.

short victory against Scotland, 20-13, in England

France kicks Italy in Rome (39-3), a lot of tries, and a veru good game.

Italians, despite this great defeat, shows quite nice things. Good for their future.

Hope that France will keep the title and its place of 2nd best nation of rugby in the world. It would be good for the World Cup.
Enjoy!

Now rugby's a game i could get into. I wish there was some on TV here.

good to hear it.

This sport is just awesome. And with a very very good spirit, very fair. Physical contacts, heavy weights players running through 2 or 3 guys, sometimes play with feet... And a lot of tactics. All to build a great sport !

This year, Ireland is given favourite team to win the tournament, and Ireland has the luck to receive France and England, and playing at home is a real advantage. But they're really good and fair, so it will be good matches anyway.

Awesome game today in Dublin, between Ireland and France.

France scores first, but Ireland pushes and take the advantage.

17-13 at 2 minutes of the end, Ireland seems to be the winner, at home, with the big irish public (one of the best of the world).

But a match between great teams are great, and have great ends.

France scores in the last minute, a beautiful try, showing the will and the tenacity.

17-20, France wins.

A real great match, like a thriller, with a suspense all the time.

Excellent win by France today.Chabal is a real monster at no8.Looking forward to Wales next game against you in a fortnight allthough with our current injuries i fear the worst.
Just enrolled my son in his first rugby team since returning to the UK from Germany.He's like a headless chicken with the ball at the moment but at least its getting him fit.

Forum List

Back