I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

I can't tell you how many jobs I applied for, only to be emailed in return by a fucking temp agency. That is what they do. They post jobs and when you apply, they send you a bunch of shit, wanting you to sign up with them. I can even post some of my emails here, I think. I can just take out any personal info or post one of the generic ones where they send you a bunch of "job listings" in your area. Any time you go to apply for these "jobs" it seems as if they don't really exist and are just a scam to get you by these temp agencies. It's fucking horrible out there. Take my word for it.

You are unemployable for some reason. Give me your resume without personal info and a zip code within 50 miles of your home and I will fiond a job for you. No charge.

The job market is still sucking it. Also, employers know this and are totally taking advantage of it. They ask for years and years of experience and a person with a degree, and then want to offer 12.50 an hour. What a joke! Meanwhile, we still have to deal with inflation.

Do you expect me to hire a newly graduate IT or an engineer with a 2 year experience?Maybe your decimal point is the wrong spot. Highly experience IT pay at least $130k/year. Minimum $60K at the lowest. Those people with a degree making $12.50 are in the wrong location or they took the wrong majors. Like BS ( build shit ) Psychology, archeology, liberal arts, architecture, studio arts, drama, anthropologists...etc. I have tons of these people making $16. as clerks, warehouse worker and receptionist. And so is other several companies I associated with. That is sad but that's the reality.

I am just relaying information here.

When are you going to begin relaying some information that suggests that the economy is better now than it was 7 years ago?

If only there was any information to that effect to relay. The job market still isn't so great.
It's great here. Maybe you are in the wrong field.

You know what? I don't even have to post any of my emails. There are PLENTY of reliable sources out there that back my claims, so you are obviously WRONG. :)

For Many Americans, 'Temp' Work Becomes Permanent Way of Life - NBC News

I can't tell you how many jobs I applied for, only to be emailed in return by a fucking temp agency. That is what they do. They post jobs and when you apply, they send you a bunch of shit, wanting you to sign up with them. I can even post some of my emails here, I think. I can just take out any personal info or post one of the generic ones where they send you a bunch of "job listings" in your area. Any time you go to apply for these "jobs" it seems as if they don't really exist and are just a scam to get you by these temp agencies. It's fucking horrible out there. Take my word for it.

You are unemployable for some reason. Give me your resume without personal info and a zip code within 50 miles of your home and I will fiond a job for you. No charge.

I've got a job at my local hospital. I know you are trying to be a douchebag, but earlier I already stated that I was looking to supplement my income. I work as an MT out of my home, fucktard.

I don't think I would trust a person who is here ALL day long every day posting and claims he has a job. You are probably collecting social security income, aren't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't have the time to be here all day long like you are and then also at night and calling into lame podcasts. :D Lol.

The job market is still sucking it. Also, employers know this and are totally taking advantage of it. They ask for years and years of experience and a person with a degree, and then want to offer 12.50 an hour. What a joke! Meanwhile, we still have to deal with inflation.

Do you expect me to hire a newly graduate IT or an engineer with a 2 year experience?Maybe your decimal point is the wrong spot. Highly experience IT pay at least $130k/year. Minimum $60K at the lowest. Those people with a degree making $12.50 are in the wrong location or they took the wrong majors. Like BS ( build shit ) Psychology, archeology, liberal arts, architecture, studio arts, drama, anthropologists...etc. I have tons of these people making $16. as clerks, warehouse worker and receptionist. And so is other several companies I associated with. That is sad but that's the reality.

I am just relaying information here.

When are you going to begin relaying some information that suggests that the economy is better now than it was 7 years ago?

If only there was any information to that effect to relay. The job market still isn't so great.
It's great here. Maybe you are in the wrong field.

Ah-ha-ha. After I posted what? Three or four links in this thread, your anecdotes are very credible. :lol:

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

Read more: Blog: I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

meh... I spent 8 years being embarrassed by baby bush while he thumped his way around the world and humiliated us everywhere he went.

I don't think I would trust a person who is here ALL day long every day posting and claims he has a job. You are probably collecting social security income, aren't you? Otherwise, you wouldn't have the time to be here all day long like you are and then also at night and calling into lame podcasts. :D Lol.

you have almost 37,000 posts in a year and a half.

Post count doesn't mean shit. You can get high post counts pretty fucking easy.

but you have to be here to get a post count.

in other words, pot/kettle....

Oh, and do you have a point? Just here to help your little friend? :D Pathetic. Try arguing the FACTS for once, woman!

Oh, and do you have a point? Just here to help your little friend? :D Pathetic. Try arguing the FACTS for once, woman!

yes... the point is pot calling kettle black.

or was that too complicated for you?

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

meh... I spent 8 years being embarrassed by baby bush while he thumped his way around the world and humiliated us everywhere he went.

I remember that well. As soon as they learn you're an American you'd get the hairy eyeball and you'd have to say sheepishly,
"I know I know--- we're working on it. sigh"

but you have to be here to get a post count.

in other words, pot/kettle....

Nope, a high post count is irrelevant.

yes... the point is pot calling kettle black.

or was that too complicated for you?

Your point is fucking stupid and useless, as usual.

You must work at one of those temp agencies? ;) Lol.

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

I remember that well. As soon as they learn you're an American you'd get the hairy eyeball and you'd have to say sheepishly,
"I know I know--- we're working on it. sigh"

exactly...

and you don't work at all, right?

and you don't work at all, right?

And what point is this trying to make? Stupid. Try saying something relevant, K? ;)

I'm not here all day long.

You are mistaken.

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

Obama is not just the worst POTUS in history, he has lately shown himself to be a horrible human being as well.

The people who voted this monster in office, especially the second time, should be very ashamed of themselves. They are equally responsible for the shit storm our country finds itself in.

Forum List

Back