I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

Read more: Blog: I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

This article is a butthurt op ed from the day after the 2012 GE and you are publishing it now? Really?

wow...

ROLMAO, another rabid liberal that can't read dates or comprehend...:D

To be fair, AJ's original parroting of the sore-loserdom bit was posted right after the election. He just reactivated the thread with a more recent piece of sore-loserdom from Rush, which got everyone laughing again at his original sore-loserdom.

Poor maMOO, you felt left out of getting ridiculed, ok. So you're another typical liberal that wants to put in their 2% B/S reponse, happy now?...:D

To be fair, AJ's original parroting of the sore-loserdom bit was posted right after the election. He just reactivated the thread with a more recent piece of sore-loserdom from Rush, which got everyone laughing again at his original sore-loserdom.

I can understand the sore loserdom. Too weak to get the job done...message to stupid delivered from clown like candidates.

BUT...

The willfull subversion is beyond the pale. Can't win elections or convince the American people of your platform?

No problem... just destroy any opportunity for the majority to realize what they voted for.

These people must NEVER be allowed to have power again. They are like a disease that must be eliminated from the body of our nation by any conceivable means.

I don't care if they must go kicking and screaming.. as long as they are shown the door.

BUGGY, again with the plwl swill...:blahblah:

Your clipped and pasted blurb is from a source called "American Thinker". You should exercise you right to become one.

Passing a stream, Diogenes saw a boy drinking out of his hands. "A child has beaten me in simplicity," he said, throwing away his cup.

@ least I'm not a hack, J/A...:D

No? uh... check your own signature, Jizzboy. :rolleyes:
You stop in every night just after the bars close to cut and paste somebody else's words with no ideas of your own that aren't regurgitated, in a hundred butthurt threads whining over the fact that ideas exist that contradict yours, threads that would rightfully wither and die if you didn't keep bumping them.

But you're not a hack, nope. :thup:

Poogoo, the sig is there for a reason, your reponse to it is proof it works...:smiliehug:
BTW I don't hack Sig/Quotes like yo buddy smellybutthurt...:D

2 4 1

Last edited:

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

I am ashamed every time I read a post from someone like you. The world can read your words and many will assume that all Americans are Neo fascist callous conservatives, motivated by greed, fear and the hate for anyone different in race or creed from white Anglo Saxon (faux) Christians.

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

I am ashamed every time I read a post from someone like you. The world can read your words and many will assume that all Americans are Neo fascist callous conservatives, motivated by greed, fear and the hate for anyone different in race or creed from white Anglo Saxon (faux) Christians.

Another Crybaby that felt left out and he's got more plwl swill like BUGGY and long winded. Are you guys tag team PARTNERS...:eek:

2 4 1

Last edited:

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

Another Crybaby that felt left out and he's got more plwl swill like BUGGY. Are you guys tag team PARTNERS...:eek:

2 4 1

Fuck off, I'm no crybaby and you're an embarrassment to all real Americans. I spent a career listening to punks much like you. Tough guys only when safely secured in a cage (or behind their keyboard).

Another Crybaby that felt left out and he's got more plwl swill like BUGGY. Are you guys tag team PARTNERS...:eek:

2 4 1

Fuck off, I'm no crybaby and you're an embarrassment to all real Americans. I spent a career listening to punks much like you. Tough guys only when safely secured in a cage (or behind their keyboard).

...:blahblah:

Barack Obama is not my president

Well, he's the president, regardless of whether or not YOU lay claim to him.

There isn't another prez, so I guess Obama still gets to submit budgets and decide who gets taken out by the drones. I know It's hard to accept, but Obama is the president and sticking your head in the sand or holding your breath till he steps down, doesn't change it.

Someone doesn't like Obama? OMG! who would have thought that the president would be not be accepted by EVERYONE!

In the meantime, please keep the extreme exaggerations and silly non-issues coming - otherwise, I would have nothing to do in between calls.

Last edited:

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

I am not embarrassed to be an American. I am embarrassed Barak Obama is an American.

David Coughlin
11/7/12

---

I am not embarrassed to be an American. I am embarrassed Barak Obama is an American.

Why? And be explicit, because most right wingers are too stupid to explain and justify their opinion (because most are bigots and racists, and thus not willfully ignorant).

Barack Obama is not my president

Well, he's the president, regardless of whether or not YOU lay claim to him.

There isn't another prez, so I guess Obama still gets to submit budgets and decide who gets taken out by the drones. I know It's hard to accept, but Obama is the president and sticking your head in the sand or holding your breath till he steps down, doesn't change it.

Someone doesn't like Obama? OMG! who would have thought that the president would be not be accepted by EVERYONE!

In the meantime, please keep the extreme exaggerations and silly non-issues coming - otherwise, I would have nothing to do in between calls.

Steven, I see your sig and raise you a

...:D

Look at the long term overall picture. In a hundred years, what is Obama's legacy going to be? First non- white elected. Ambivalent about that. Created a phony entitlement that wasn't implied in the Constitution. It's been done before. As a contemporary of that man, I am thinking we could have done better. In any sense you want to take it.
P.S. I didn't vote for him. Ever.

Last edited:
Look at the long term overall picture. In a hundred years, what is Obama's legacy going to be? First non- white elected. Ambivalent about that. Created a phony entitlement that wasn't implied in the Constitution. It's been done before. As a contemporary of that man, I am thinking we could have done better. In any sense you want to take it.
P.S. I didn't vote for him. Ever.

I'm curious ... Why did you drag up this old bullshit thread to add more bullshit lies to it?

If you want to talk about entitlement, how about EMTALA - free health care, meaning the Dems are paying for lazy rw's who don't want to pay for their own health care. We Dems are also paying for illegals to have their babies and abortions but the right has been fine with that.

Now that people have to pay for their health care, some on the right are hysterical.

Yes, we could have done ObamaCare better but, if you remember, the Repubs have fought this every inch of the way. They obstructed, lied and then wasted more than $50million tax payer dollars on their admittedly phony votes against it.

I'm not embarrassed to be an American. But I am embarrassed we have a party in this country as ignorant as the Republican Party.

Doesn't believe in science.

Doesn't want to teach critical thinking.

Cheers when their leaders say they have no smart people.

Believe education is for snobs.

Believed the way to solve jobs being moved to China is to elect as president a pioneer in outsourcing jobs to China.

Believes Iraq was a "success".

Believes "supply and demand" is a wild liberal theory.

They are the laughingstock of the entire world and don't believe it.

Did I leave anything out?
Just the truth.

I'm not embarrassed to be an American. But I am embarrassed we have a party in this country as ignorant as the Republican Party.

Doesn't believe in science.

Doesn't want to teach critical thinking.

Cheers when their leaders say they have no smart people.

Believe education is for snobs.

Believed the way to solve jobs being moved to China is to elect as president a pioneer in outsourcing jobs to China.

Believes Iraq was a "success".

Believes "supply and demand" is a wild liberal theory.

They are the laughingstock of the entire world and don't believe it.

Did I leave anything out?
Just the truth.

Which truth?

The question is meant in an honest way.

10995933_885014144875901_3808782852955808720_n.jpg

Forum List

Back