I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

MT normally is called Med. Tech.
I assumed MT meant Massage Therapist. But I was just guessing, so...

What is an MT? Funny, when I google it, neither of the occupations that you two dolts mention comes up at all. Lol. :rolleyes-41: You two are OLD and have been out of the work force for YEARS and have no clue what you are talking about. Go to a thread you are familiar with, maybe one about how to stretch your retirement funds and living off other peoples' backs on Social Security or something.

Actually ChrisL... I'm in the medical instrumentation business so I deal with hospitals, research labs both military and commercial. So I'm very familiar with clinics and hospital jobs.
My parents never collected SS benefits. Me and my wife will not collect it either. SS check is not even enough to pay my gas boat for 1 week. That's okay I allow you to insult me.

28cce73b86141305dc8dd7fe5e8cfb29.jpg

Oh, so now you are going to argue with me about what an MT is and what I do for a living? Hmm. Okay. :rolleyes-41: In MY line of work, MT stands for Medical Transcriptionist. That is what I do, so I know a lot about the health care industry.

What is an MT? Funny, when I google it, neither of the occupations that you two dolts mention comes up at all. Lol. :rolleyes-41: You two are OLD and have been out of the work force for YEARS and have no clue what you are talking about. Go to a thread you are familiar with, maybe one about how to stretch your retirement funds and living off other peoples' backs on Social Security or something.

Actually ChrisL... I'm in the medical instrumentation business so I deal with hospitals, research labs both military and commercial. So I'm very familiar with clinics and hospital jobs.
My parents never collected SS benefits. Me and my wife will not collect it either. SS check is not even enough to pay my gas boat for 1 week. That's okay I allow you to insult me.

Oh, so now you are going to argue with me about what an MT is and what I do for a living? Hmm. Okay. :rolleyes-41: In MY line of work, MT stands for Medical Transcriptionist. That is what I do, so I know a lot about the health care industry.

Yeah right.....since you know so much about what MT means. So why didn't you specify to begin with? So I made you a Med Tech. other called it Massage Therapist or Mental Therapy patient.

Yeah right.....since you know so much about what MT means. So why didn't you specify to begin with? So I made you a Med Tech. other called it Massage Therapist or Mental Therapy patient.

How much longer are you going to continue with this ridiculous pettiness?

Grow up!

Grow up!

Me? You have to respond 2 times on my post of the same subject. You are an amazing woman.

Grow up!

Me? You have to respond 2 times on my post of the same subject. You are an amazing woman.

I'll take that as a compliment, so thank you.

I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

David Coughlin
11/7/12

Barack Obama is not my president, not by a long shot, but unfortunately he is the president of my country. I am embarrassed to be an American today where so many people are oblivious to the damage being done to the fabric of our country and who voted for four more years of his destruction.

I cannot understand how so many people know so little about this man, and when they find out the facts about his background, choose to ignore his anti-American influences, his checkered past, his hidden records, and his lack of any accomplishment other than being elected to political office. I cannot understand how these same people see Obama's economic policies that failed to address the underlying problems and served to stagnate and lengthen the economic recovery. I cannot understand how these same people can watch Obama's foreign-policy tactics and not see America's reputation and influence degrade before their eyes. It is said that there are now two Americas that are not on speaking terms. I certainly do not understand this other America.

We have finally finished the most divisive and negative presidential campaign where Obama ran away from his record and instead attacked his challenger as his only campaign strategy. Again voters elected a president with no defined agenda, other than a continuation of the failed policies of his first term. His biggest electoral advantage was the mainstream media who "came out of the closet" to openly embrace their liberal icon President. I will not stand by quietly and watch this administration do further damage to my country.

---

Read more: Blog: I am Embarrassed to be an American Today

You progressive liberals are to hard on David Coughlin, a lot of the country agrees with him. What difference does in make, obongo has apologized for America and many don't like it...

Arrogant, Divisive, Derisive: 9 Countries Obama Has Insulted
...:bye1:

Forum List

Back