I am Embarrassed to Admit...

I would think it was cool. I don't like bland colors anymore ... just too many. There isn't enough color now.

You'd hate England. Black with black accents, accessorized with black. Black is the new black, the old black and every black in between

Basically, people wear one hell of a lot of......

Last edited:
You'd hate England. Black with black accents, accessorized with black. Black is the new black, the old black and every black in between

Basically, people wear one hell of a lot of......

Here it's mostly dark blue, with white shirts. Sometimes black and white. But rarely anything bright and colorful, neon would be a welcome change in spite of it being the most annoying extreme, but it would balance it out with the rest.

Here it's mostly dark blue, with white shirts. Sometimes black and white. But rarely anything bright and colorful, neon would be a welcome change in spite of it being the most annoying extreme, but it would balance it out with the rest.

Sounds similar to England. Maybe something to do with the climate.

Sounds similar to England. Maybe something to do with the climate.

Possibly, but it's actually a change here. When I was growing up there were all sorts of styles, fashions, and colors. But when I return after traveling the US it's all bland now. Not sure what I missed but I am glad I didn't catch it.

Possibly, but it's actually a change here. When I was growing up there were all sorts of styles, fashions, and colors. But when I return after traveling the US it's all bland now. Not sure what I missed but I am glad I didn't catch it.

Yes, drab is a difficult illness to shake off.

Forum List

Back