I am Embarrassed to Admit...

I am embarrassed to admit -

I belonged to the John Schneider fan club, hung the poster above my bed.

I am embarrassed to admit -

I belonged to the John Schneider fan club, hung the poster above my bed.

Boy, that brings back memories... He was quite hunky. What I couldn't understand were the girls who were into Prince. :confused:

Boy, that brings back memories... He was quite hunky.

Ya that was indiana in the seventies, and now Caligirl lives about twenty miles from the guy. :eek:

What I couldn't understand were the girls who were into Prince. :confused:

You and me both sister.

ps I routinely sing the love boat theme to my kids, drives them nuts, LOL.

I am embarrassed to admit, I saw Boy George in concert in the 80's.....:eek:

LOL on that too, he was different!

I saw the Monkees in their twenty year reunion concert (1986?), Davey Jones did not age well. :(

LOL of course in Indiana after a hay ride or a good ol-fashioned cow tipping there was nothing like an evening of Dukes of Hazard and the six million dollar man, unless it was thursday and then it'd be Fantasy island of course....

LOL

Echo that's for you. xoxo lol

I used to read Harlequin Romances along with my more esoteric fare. Truth is, when my kids were real little, their dad would watch them and I'd take a bath and keep adding hot water until I finished that candy. ;) Always had scented candles and wine to set the mood.

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan. I've seen her in concert 9times :lol:

I'm embarrassed to admit I'm a huge Kelly Clarkson fan. I've seen her in concert 9times :lol:

I don't know who she is, but I'm going to see Dirty Dancing for the second time, (the play, not the movie), and it's not even hit Broadway yet. I saw Les Mis 4 times, Phantom 3. And ok, I'm a Buddy Holly freak, 3 times too. Damn.

ok. here it is. true story.

I am embarrassed to admit that I used to sport a mullet. In fact, I spent a good portion of time in college hiding images of me from jr high because, knowing my friends, they would have ended up on http://www.mulletsgalore.com

I don't know who she is, but I'm going to see Dirty Dancing for the second time, (the play, not the movie), and it's not even hit Broadway yet. I saw Les Mis 4 times, Phantom 3. And ok, I'm a Buddy Holly freak, 3 times too. Damn.

I am so envious,, I love DD and Phantom of the Opera..

In the movie Field of Dreams, I'm embarrassed to admit I cry every time Kevin Costner says "Hey Dad? Want to have a catch?".

I am embarassed to admit that once I stopped at a red light that was not there.. it used to be there but it was not there when I stopped.. I was just yakking away bla bla bla,,,:redface:

In the movie Field of Dreams, I'm embarrassed to admit I cry every time Kevin Costner says "Hey Dad? Want to have a catch?".

"movies that dudes have cried about but will never admit it" is probably a full on sub-genre to this thread.

Forum List

Back