I am disappointed

Please don't allow the bad apples to outshine the good ones, Brocken. With time I am certain you will find good discussions with decent members here. :D

Welcome to USMB!

Last edited:
I was hoping to find people I could converse with on here. Instead, I have found a few people that like to belittle and attack me. I will not be returning.
Yeaahhhh.

There seems to be alot if that in this forum. Some posters will take extreme personal offense to your opinions, and then attempt to personally attack you in a pitiful attempt to feel better about themselves.

But

There are many chill people here, and some interesting ones, and the mods are fair and "just"... which is rare.

You would probably come to despise me though, if you choose to remain ;-). Mostly cause people think I'm the evilll.

Still, welcome to USMB

Definitely stay! There are trolls everywhere. You will not find a place without them. USMB is the best I've found.

I don't use the ignore function because you would be surprised at the number of thought provoking posts from people who occasionally drive-by snark. Many people here have been posting together for years, so history plays a role in how they interact together. Also, if you check your own posts for tone before you hit "post," you can minimize that (somewhat) from those who perceive insult when none was intended.

Keep in mind that we are here because we like to argue with strangers on the internet, so we are a certain breed ... argumentative, lol.

Welcome!

ETA: paragraphs

I was hoping to find people I could converse with on here. Instead, I have found a few people that like to belittle and attack me. I will not be returning.
Yeaahhhh.

There seems to be alot if that in this forum. Some posters will take extreme personal offense to your opinions, and then attempt to personally attack you in a pitiful attempt to feel better about themselves.

But

There are many chill people here, and some interesting ones, and the mods are fair and "just"... which is rare.

You would probably come to despise me though, if you choose to remain ;-). Mostly cause people think I'm the evilll.

Still, welcome to USMB

That was a nice comment from you on the people, mods. I do not despise you. I would never despise you. I don't agree with some of what you believe, Ashtara, but you are a young woman and in time some things you believed before you could change your mind about. It does not change the fact that you are an interesting person. I also believe you are quite intelligent!

Yeaahhhh.

But

Still, welcome to USMB

People thinks you are evil because you posts about wanting to offer human sacrifices in worship to Satan and other demons.

^I'm hobbling right up behind.

Welcome to the forums mount.

Forum List

Back