I am disappointed.

stupid_thread.gif

suckfactor9.jpg

Welcome Spork.

You will have plenty of folks to take potshots at on this board. Pick a topic and let er rip.

Progressive/Liberals look out. Spork is on site now. LOL

Good. We can always use another shamWow chew toy around here.

Tell me Dr. Sprokette...you as big an asshole IRL as you are on the 'net?

I'm guessing "no"....I'm guessing you have been saving all your "specialness" for us. I'm also gonna guess you have zippedy doo dah to offer by way of analysis or insight or experience, but hey, I'm willing to be surprised.

images

Hello imbecile,

First of all, my level of asshole remains the same in any situation given that my desired effect is the outcome. Occassionally it is skewed for personal benefit, but that is a rarity since usually the level of my assholishness is on par with the obtaining of desired outcomes.

Secondly, is there a reason you need to make your text a large blue and link idiotic pictures? I can only infer that you are so fucking stupid that anyone with any shred of intelligence ignores anything you have to say, so in order to get noticed, you try to bring attention to yourself by using and overly large font and obnoxious pictures.

Relax you ****. You will come to know that my word is not to be questioned.

-SporK

Welcome Spork.

You will have plenty of folks to take potshots at on this board. Pick a topic and let er rip.

Progressive/Liberals look out. Spork is on site now. LOL

I'm guessing "no"....I'm guessing you have been saving all your "specialness" for us. I'm also gonna guess you have zippedy doo dah to offer by way of analysis or insight or experience, but hey, I'm willing to be surprised.

images

Hello imbecile,

First of all, my level of asshole remains the same in any situation given that my desired effect is the outcome. Occassionally it is skewed for personal benefit, but that is a rarity since usually the level of my assholishness is on par with the obtaining of desired outcomes.

Secondly, is there a reason you need to make your text a large blue and link idiotic pictures? I can only infer that you are so fucking stupid that anyone with any shred of intelligence ignores anything you have to say, so in order to get noticed, you try to bring attention to yourself by using and overly large font and obnoxious pictures.

-SporK

Yaaaawwwwnnnn. Where do these morons come from? I wouldn't mind, but your material is juvenile and completely lacking in creativity or originality. Are you ConHog's sock puppet? He tries to bully women too.

Run away and play, little man. Come back when your testicles have dropped.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Kat

images

Hello imbecile,

-SporK

Yaaaawwwwnnnn. Where do thes morons come from? I wouldn't mind, but your material is juvenile and completely lacking in creativity or originality. Are you ConHog's sock puppet? He tries to bully women too.

Hey, Sprokette, I type as I wish. You dun have the wits to do the same, that's on you. As for "questioning your word", you'd have to get my attention first.

My guess is, you won't be here long enough. The men you hacked off already are among the leading conservatives around here. Once you've been pwn'ed, as seems inevitable, doubtless you'll crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.

images

Hello imbecile,

-SporK

Yaaaawwwwnnnn. Where do these morons come from? I wouldn't mind, but your material is juvenile and completely lacking in creativity or originality. Are you ConHog's sock puppet? He tries to bully women too.

My 'material' is not juvenile. It is the comiseration of vast experience and prowess.

I do not bully women. I merely do as nature intended. It is you, however, who is attempting to bully me.

Run away and play? Little man? Testicle dropping? Really? This is the champion you bring?

Quiet, kid. You're reaching.

-SporK

Hello imbecile,

-SporK

Yaaaawwwwnnnn. Where do thes morons come from? I wouldn't mind, but your material is juvenile and completely lacking in creativity or originality. Are you ConHog's sock puppet? He tries to bully women too.

Hey, Sprokette, I type as I wish. You dun have the wits to do the same, that's on you. As for "questioning your word", you'd have to get my attention first.

My guess is, you won't be here long enough. The men you hacked off already are among the leading conservatives around here. Once you've been pwn'ed, as seems inevitable, doubtless you'll crawl back into whatever hole you crawled out of.

What? You're a fucking babbling idiot. How does wit correlate to using an obnoxious font? And since you're too stupid to realize this: I already have your attention. You not have only replied to this thread, but have returned to reply again. This would be the definition to having your attention, retard.

You guess wrong, bitch. Try predicting the lottery instead.

-SporK

What? You're a fucking babbling idiot. How does wit correlate to using an obnoxious font? And since you're too stupid to realize this: I already have your attention. You not have only replied to this thread, but have returned to reply again. This would be the definition to having your attention, retard.

You guess wrong, bitch. Try predicting the lottery instead.

-SporK

Oh come on, 'Sprokette' was funny.

Last edited:
Hello imbecile,

-SporK

My 'material' is not juvenile. It is the comiseration of vast experience and prowess.

I do not bully women. I merely do as nature intended. It is you, however, who is attempting to bully me.

Run away and play? Little man? Testicle dropping? Really? This is the champion you bring?

-SporK

If that's the best you can bring to the table you should stick to polishing turds. At least you'll then be able to claim that there is at least ONE thing you do reasonably well.

-SporK

If that's the best you can bring to the table you should stick to polishing turds. At least you'll then be able to claim that there is at least ONE thing you do reasonably well.

Did you just reply with almost the same thing I said to you?

-SporK

i always be banned in forums, i do not know why, i just reply something or share something.........

Forum List

Back