I am disappointed in the US electorate.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

Yep, if you were disappointed the first time, just wait for the second time.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

I will admit if the POS is elected a second time I will be beyond disappointed. But I will not give up resisting the moral tone he is setting in our country.

God help us.

I will admit if the POS is elected a second time I will be beyond disappointed. But I will not give up resisting the moral tone he is setting in our country.

Sounds like a long, long, long road.

God help us.

/—-/ You mean like we felt when Billy Clintoon and Obozo were re-elected?

God help us.

Gavin Newsom should toss his hat in and might win the Democratic nomination...

I would not vote for him or Trump but it would be more entertaining than watch Sanders scream something crazy or Biden not remembering what decade it is...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: newsflash nobody likes you mooching deadbeats on the left. :itsok:
My family and my banker like me. My employees act like they like me.

"act"
yes, act. When you sign someone's paycheck they almost always act like they like you
Most of that is complete shit, and what is not complete shit, is standard behavior for ALL modern US presidents.

Slamming people for supporting shit you make up, is you being the bad person.
Please provide specifics where my claims are not true. I assume that is what you mean by saying my claims are shit.

"Empowering white nationalists" is the first clear example of one of your claims being completely shit.

That is just made up crap, supported by nothing but different types of multiple levels of made up shit.

The most clear cut example of that, of course, is the famous "very fine people" lie, where the leftist media, clearly and constantly lied to the American people about what the President said.

THere is no excuse for that, either from the media, nor the liberals who have been supporting such a divisive and hate filled lie.

Only the most vile person, would spread such poison.
You pointed out some pretty good shit, there.

Thank you. So, why are you supporting such shit, by spouting crap like, "Trump empowered white nationalists"?
I suggest you ask the white nationalists why they feel empowered by Trump. Ask white nationalists and KKK why they endorse Trump.
I ask you why you are such an idiot you cannot see this for yourself.
I think you are in love with Trump. Love can blind you.

Different people can support the same policies for wildly different reasons.

For example, if I found a person that supported abortions because they were satanists and considered murdering babies to be an excellent way to glorify their God, Lucifer,

that would not reflect on other pro-choicers at all, and

it would take a completely dishonest and vile person to pretend that it did.

Ditto, what you just did.

I don't love Trump. I support him politically. I love SOME of the shit he has done, and have not liked, or actively opposed some of the other shit he has done.

YOU on the other hand, hate him, and you have let your hate blind you, and lead you to saying stupid and vile shit.

McCain got the respect he deserved. And then he insulted the majority of the people that supported him, and Trump insulted him back.

It is not reasonable to slight Trump for insulting someone BACK.
You are a fool as exemplified by this post. You do not know what respect is. Probably because you have never been respected.

There is nothing foolish about telling the Truth.

John McCain, built a political career off of the respect this nation gave him for his service.

He then, decades later, insulted the majority of his own supporters, (from his failed presidential bid) who later on, supported Trump, in his campaign.

Trump, defending his supporters, insulted McCain back.

THere is nothing foolish about pointing out the context of Trump's supposed "attack" on McCain.

That you would claim there was, is just you lying.
Trump built his career off the respect the nation gave for his service, oops, that is wrong, Trump never served his country.
The only person Trump has ever served and continues to serve is himself.

We were talking about the McCain/Trump verbal fight.

Funny how the moment I address your accusation seriously and honestly, you want to change the subject.

You didn't concede your previous point. You just want to move on to another, because you could not defend it.

You obviously plan to return to that previous point, at some point in the future, hoping that next time it will pass unchallenged.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion used as a propaganda technique.

It is deeply dishonest, and intellectually invalid, and as you are spreading lies about a popular political figure, deeply divisive.

Calling you a troll, at this point, really undersells the damage that people like you have/are doing to this country.

My point stands. McCain was being a rude asshole, to his own supporters, and Trump defended US. He did it in the heat of the moment and IMMEDIATELY walked it back.

But MCCAIN was the one being the asshole that day. His service might have been honorable. But today he is a grumpy old man, and it was right that someone slapped him BACK.

That you present that as proof of a problem with TRUMP, proves your whole point is a lie.
I stand by what I said, Bone spurs Trump should keep his fricking mouth shut after McCain, died if he had nothing good to say.
Only the lowest of the low pick on dead people. Especially when the dead person served his country his whole life and Trump is the leader of our country.
You do not get it because you have no class, just like Trump. When there is opportunity to take the high road or the low road, you and your love interest, Trump, take the low road. That is why you are both low down pieces of crap.

Dude. YOU brought it up, and pointing out that McCain insulted Trump's supporters FIRST, before Trump insulted McCain, back, , is not picking on McCain.

Your side's whole argument against Trump is like, bullshit that the moment it is seriously addressed, falls apart, and then you guys, instead of admitting it,

come up with some bullshit dodge.

You hate him, because he does not fear you, stood up against you, and won.

That is all this is.

John McCain, built a political career off of the respect this nation gave him for his service.

He then, decades later, insulted the majority of his own supporters, (from his failed presidential bid) who later on, supported Trump, in his campaign.

THere is nothing foolish about pointing out the context of Trump's supposed "attack" on McCain.

Trump built his career off the respect the nation gave for his service, oops, that is wrong, Trump never served his country.

Funny how the moment I address your accusation seriously and honestly, you want to change the subject.

You didn't concede your previous point. You just want to move on to another, because you could not defend it.

You obviously plan to return to that previous point, at some point in the future, hoping that next time it will pass unchallenged.

That is the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion used as a propaganda technique.

It is deeply dishonest, and intellectually invalid, and as you are spreading lies about a popular political figure, deeply divisive.

Calling you a troll, at this point, really undersells the damage that people like you have/are doing to this country.

My point stands. McCain was being a rude asshole, to his own supporters, and Trump defended US. He did it in the heat of the moment and IMMEDIATELY walked it back.

But MCCAIN was the one being the asshole that day. His service might have been honorable. But today he is a grumpy old man, and it was right that someone slapped him BACK.

That you present that as proof of a problem with TRUMP, proves your whole point is a lie.
I stand by what I said, Bone spurs Trump should keep his fricking mouth shut after McCain, died if he had nothing good to say.
Only the lowest of the low pick on dead people. Especially when the dead person served his country his whole life and Trump is the leader of our country.
You do not get it because you have no class, just like Trump. When there is opportunity to take the high road or the low road, you and your love interest, Trump, take the low road. That is why you are both low down pieces of crap.
/—-/ McLame was a lying, Trump hating RINO who single handily kept Obozocare alive. Fu*k him.
Does it make you feel like a real man to disparage a former POW after he is dead. Let me tell you, your comments show you are not a real man, you are a real sorry piece of crap.But I think you know that.

Service to the country, is not a life long get out of free card for shitty behavior. And using it like that, is contemptible of you.

/—-/ McLame was a lying, Trump hating RINO who single handily kept Obozocare alive. Fu*k him.
Does it make you feel like a real man to disparage a former POW after he is dead. Let me tell you, your comments show you are not a real man, you are a real sorry piece of crap.But I think you know that.

Service to the country, is not a life long get out of free card for shitty behavior. And using it like that, is contemptible of you.

Nobody is saying it should. But to disparage his service due to not agreeing with his political views 40 years later is even more contemptible

Nobody is saying it should. But to disparage his service due to not agreeing with his political views 40 years later is even more contemptible
/-----/ I didn't disparage his sacrifice or service. I disparage his politics.

I was not talking to or about you.

/—-/ Sorry. Sometimes it’s hard to tell who is responding to my post using my iPhone.

/—-/ Sorry. Sometimes it’s hard to tell who is responding to my post using my iPhone.

It is a problem for sure.

The OP didn't say who is now leading the Dem poll in Iowa, its WARREN!!
The OP may want to retract its whining about the electorate.
Trump is the strong medicine that the US needed in 2016 after the deep state plots to consolidate their power.
The democrats will eventually win the presidency, but probably after 2020 when they put up a decent candidate.

Elmer was pretty clear. I pointed out McCain's behavior and his response was that it was wrong to pick on someone who served his country. If you agree with me, that service is not a life long pass, then fucking agree with me, don't deny what Elmer clearly is doing.

Trump A. did not attack McCain for not agreeing with him politically, but for insulting his supporters personally, and B. immediately walked back his harsh words on McCain's service.

Elmer was pretty clear. I pointed out McCain's behavior and his response was that it was wrong to pick on someone who served his country. If you agree with me, that service is not a life long pass, then fucking agree with me, don't deny what Elmer clearly is doing.

Trump A. did not attack McCain for not agreeing with him politically, but for insulting his supporters personally, and B. immediately walked back his harsh words on McCain's service.

Trump has never walked back an attack, it is not in him to do such a thing

You are a fool as exemplified by this post. You do not know what respect is. Probably because you have never been respected.

Dude. YOU brought it up, and pointing out that McCain insulted Trump's supporters FIRST, before Trump insulted McCain, back, , is not picking on McCain.

Your side's whole argument against Trump is like, bullshit that the moment it is seriously addressed, falls apart, and then you guys, instead of admitting it,

come up with some bullshit dodge.

You hate him, because he does not fear you, stood up against you, and won.

That is all this is.
You and Trump are both classless low lives. I have no idea what your babbling above is about.

I said do not pick on dead guys who served. Say your piece when they are alive so they can respond.
Spineless low life's criticize the dead.

Do it when he alive, or atleast balance the negatives with positives after they are dead.

Only the lowest of low men pick on women, children and the dead.

Forum List

Back