I am disappointed in the US electorate.

He completely reversed his early statements.

AND, it is fine if he wanted to be clear that he was not speaking of all vets, when he was attacking McCain, even though he earlier words could be applied to many other people besides McCain.

Which is what he sought to make sure people did not accuse him of, of looking at all POWs that way

Do you admit that Trump had valid reason to snap back at McCain after the way McCain insulted Trump's supporters?

Why do I find it shocking that I having this discussion with a grown adult? I used to have this same discussion with my kids "well, he/she did it first". They are now 17 and 24 and know that such an argument is stupid. He did what he did, there is no one to blame but him. He choose how to respond.

1. Which is fine, do you not agree?

2. Who started a fight is relevant. THe people that want to pretend it is not, are generally those that support the attack.

2. Who started a fight is relevant. THe people that want to pretend it is not, are generally those that support the attack.

1. It does not change that he choose to disparage McCain's service to the nation.

2. Not once you become an adult. The "well he started it" is something children say. Adults are responsible for their own actions

1. It does not change that he choose to disparage McCain's service to the nation.

2. Not once you become an adult. The "well he started it" is something children say. Adults are responsible for their own actions

1. COrrect. We were talking about something else. Which was fine. Do you not agree?

2. Spoken like someone who has more experience being the attacker, than the attacked. Nothing builds rage, like being attacked and then being held equally responsible for the fight. Teaches you that Authority figures can be fucking asshole motherfuckers.

2. Spoken like someone who has more experience being the attacker, than the attacked. Nothing builds rage, like being attacked and then being held equally responsible for the fight. Teaches you that Authority figures can be fucking asshole motherfuckers.

Are you really an adult? How you choose to act is 100% on you, not anyone else.

Yes. You said that. And I addressed it. ANd you just restated your smug comment, ignoring that I had already addressed that.

That was you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion.

Your argument is invalid, and you lose.

Yes. You said that. And I addressed it. ANd you just restated your smug comment, ignoring that I had already addressed that.

My argument is the adult one, you are arguing from the position of a child. Blaming other people for your actions is just stupid

My argument is the adult one, you are arguing from the position of a child. Blaming other people for your actions is just stupid

No, it is not. McCain started a fight, and Trump fought back. YOur implication that that "Adult" thing to do, is to just stand there and take it like a bitch,

is the type of bullshit that bullies like to spout, to discourage people fighting back.

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

Unqualified

Say what asshole?

I have some questions for you you..

Are you an American?

Did you graduate from the 8th grade ?

Have you ever bothered to read the constitution?

Yes Virginia they are qualified to be president.

settle down bear. I am not speaking about legality, I am speaking about my opinion. In my opinion Biden and Sanders are too old (Sanders too far to the left)
But I would vote for either one of them over Trump.
In my opinion the most unqualified human to ever hold the US presidency.

There are several Democrats qualified. Hillary is not one. My favorite is Amy Klobuchar.

Let me guess, you are qualified to decide who's qualified?

And when Amy is not elected, you're going to meltdown and call everyone else stupid and racist.

Got it.
My opinion only. I am using qualified as a relative term. If a slug ran against Trump, I would consider the slug more qualified.

No, it is not. McCain started a fight, and Trump fought back. YOur implication that that "Adult" thing to do, is to just stand there and take it like a bitch,

is the type of bullshit that bullies like to spout, to discourage people fighting back.
67905021_10211413803699481_458596743643136000_o.jpg

How do Trump's never ending lies and corrupt, lawless acts benefit America?

Does one HAVE TO BE a crook to work for America?
/—-/ What lies?

Wow really? Read up chum.

Donald Trump has now said more than 10,000 untrue things as president - CNNPolitics

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

No shit, CNN claims Trump tells lies.

LOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets do a tiny testing sample of your sanity:

President Donald Trump retweeted a post that falsely claimed U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was out partying on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

It actually came from an event hosted two days later, on Sept. 13, by Omar and four other first-term congresswomen who are members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Did Trump lie about Omar partying on 9/11?
/---/ Trump retweeted someone else's claim. Was it off by two days? Yeah, but that doesn't make Trump a liar anymore than you retweeting someone else's claim that turns out to be inaccurate.

So he is just a dummy participating in spreading vicious falsehoods about people day in and out? You really think thats better than lies?

Says Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was "speaking about how wonderful al-Qaida is."

Says that when his supporters chanted "send her back" about Ilhan Omar, he stopped it.

Says Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez "called our country and our people garbage."

How about this gem:

"When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

This one?

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

How about this crazy shit?

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."
Says his father, Fred Trump, was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany."

This made up bullshit?

When Congress sought documents from President Barack Obama, the White House "didn’t do anything. They didn’t give one letter of the request. Many requests were made. They didn’t give a letter."

How about thiis blatant lie?
"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."

This one?
"Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal."

This?
Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

"Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the ‘open borders bill.’"

Lied about this too:
"U.S. Steel just announced that they are building six new steel mills."

How about when he was talking time and time again about his tax-cuts making the rich pay more - you belive that bullshit?

I could keep this list going alsmot indefinetly with THOUSANDS of examples. You ought to stop being a laughable dupe.

Last edited:

67905021_10211413803699481_458596743643136000_o.jpg

Thats a funny $5 t-shirt, but here are actual no-bullshit facts on job growth:

8.2.19.png

Last edited:

Lets do a tiny testing sample of your sanity:

President Donald Trump retweeted a post that falsely claimed U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was out partying on the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attacks.

It actually came from an event hosted two days later, on Sept. 13, by Omar and four other first-term congresswomen who are members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Did Trump lie about Omar partying on 9/11?
/---/ Trump retweeted someone else's claim. Was it off by two days? Yeah, but that doesn't make Trump a liar anymore than you retweeting someone else's claim that turns out to be inaccurate.

So he is just a dummy participating in spreading vicious falsehoods about people day in and out? You really think thats better than lies?

Says Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was "speaking about how wonderful al-Qaida is."

Says that when his supporters chanted "send her back" about Ilhan Omar, he stopped it.

Says Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez "called our country and our people garbage."

How about this gem:

"When I became president, President Obama had a separation policy. I didn’t have it. He had it."

This one?

Originally "almost all models predicted" Dorian would hit Alabama.

"The noise (from windmills) causes cancer."
Says his father, Fred Trump, was "born in a very wonderful place in Germany."

This made up bullshit?

When Congress sought documents from President Barack Obama, the White House "didn’t do anything. They didn’t give one letter of the request. Many requests were made. They didn’t give a letter."

How about thiis blatant lie?
"I never said Russia did not meddle in the election."

This one?
"Mexico is paying for the Wall through the new USMCA Trade Deal."

This?
Says of immigrant family separations at the border, "we had the exact same policy as the Obama administration."

"Every single Democrat in the U.S. Senate has signed up for the open borders, and it's a bill, it's called the ‘open borders bill.’"

Lied about this too:
"U.S. Steel just announced that they are building six new steel mills."

How about when he was talking time and time again about his tax-cuts making the rich pay more - you belive that bullshit?

I could keep this list going alsmot indefinetly with THOUSANDS of examples. You ought to stop being a laughable dupe.
/——/ Video of AOC calling us garbage. BUSTED: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Lets Her True Feelings About America Slip [Video]

I am disappointed in the US electorate. It is unfathomable that an immoral, unethical, disgusting human being, like Donald Trump, could be elected President.
Now , 2 of the top 3 Democrats candidates for the nomination to run against Trump are unqualified.
God bless Joe Biden but age has diminished his abilities. It takes very little to confuse him. This will only get worse as time goes on.
Bernie Sanders left wing politics are too extreme for our country. His mental abilities have held up with age but he soon will be 80. That is too old to be President of the USA.

Who are these people driving our politics giving us Trump, Biden and Sanders as leading candidates to be our next President.

God help us.

The job of the US electorate is not to make choices that you approve of. Rather it is to pursue decisions that are good for America.

And that is exactly what it does, as the election of Donald J. Trump "The God Emperor", has proven.

God help us.

The 'second-tier' of Dem candidates have a few people that I think would be good, but the top tier stink.

I'd like to see a Ryan/Gabbard ticket...but there's not much of a chance....

Tim Ryan is a Major League doofus, he was my congressman for a number of years.

The gentleman is in no way qualified for high office

Lol, he is WAS WAY over qualified compared to the freaking clown show that is in there today!

God help us.

The 'second-tier' of Dem candidates have a few people that I think would be good, but the top tier stink.

Any Dems that wants to change the party from being the champion of liberal social values to the party of working Americans is O.K. with me...even if they are a doofus!

I'll hand you this much, Ryan is a lot more grounded in reality compared to the Pelosis and AOCs of the Dem Party. He still has some connection to the real world

Ryan is nothing more than a Trump enabler akin to Judas, as Ryan betrayed America.

I hope he got his 30 pieces of silver.[/QUOTE

I believe he is talking about Tim Ryan. Not positive but I do not believe he is talking about coco holster Paul!

Any Dems that wants to change the party from being the champion of liberal social values to the party of working Americans is O.K. with me...even if they are a doofus!

I'll hand you this much, Ryan is a lot more grounded in reality compared to the Pelosis and AOCs of the Dem Party. He still has some connection to the real world

Ryan is nothing more than a Trump enabler akin to Judas, as Ryan betrayed America.

I hope he got his 30 pieces of silver.[/QUOTE

I believe he is talking about Tim Ryan. Not positive but I do not believe he is talking about coco holster Paul!

Yes, Tim Ryan.

Forum List

Back