I am curious about the age range of our community

where do you fit in and how do you lean?

• 20's - 30's and left

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 20's - 30's and right

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 40's - 50's and left

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • 40's - 50's and right

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • 60's - 70's and left

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 60's - 70's and right

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 80's - Dirt and left

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 80's - Dirt and right

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually, Jack Nicholson was filming a movie at the University of Oregon nearby locations, "Drive He Said!" about something(?), when the Kent State shooting happened. University of Oregon had demonstrations that night, but the next day was better. There was Nicholson at the Admin building, crew tagging along, filming him razzing the National Guard. My photo, from a stringer--shall we say, vitamin juice glass in hand, made the front of post Northwest, USA, newspapers.

One of Nicholson's film directors was storing mech and tech at the house I we were in, down the street from the cemetery.

There was no riot declared. There was no need for National Guard. A year later in a Playboy interview, Jack Nicholson did acknowledge that matters got out of hand.

I actually got thrown out of my doctorate at Indiana University, years later: When Nixon was in office, getting matters out of hand.

Both Right and Left were out-of-hand kinds of people!

The math eventually made it into the law of at least one nation. Nixon/Satan had imposed wage-price guidelines of a fixed percentage basis. Senator George McGovern had proposed paying $1000.00 to every man woman and child in the United States. That would be a different kind of math. That is how the two methods started to get combined into the nowhere famous, "Doom Coffin!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(The Non-Negro dialect was strong in young Jedi, now approaching Old Fart of America status--and not cavorting about naked. . .on other people's yachts!)

Last edited:
Just curious as it pertains to many of the posts I see on here. Often age seems reflective of ones position.

So where do you fit in?

Hey, you didn't put in a toddler category. I understand..at your age you probably forgot.

Why can't anything be fun? There's always a jackass to spoil it for everyone else.

Forum List

Back