I am Craving:

I think you should reconsider this hard stance you are taking concerning mustard. It's so good it could be it's own food group. In the end, chocolate will only leave you feeling empty and yearning for more. Mustard fulfills right from the start. I know you as a very reasonable person. How can you ignore these facts?

Cuz mustard tastes yucky. I'm not gonna eat it. :eusa_snooty:

One of those big A$$ Pretzels, with a side of spicy cheese sauce and some spicy mustard.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................:eusa_drool:

What are you craving?

Greek olives, feta cheese and fresh italian bread dipped in spiced etra virgin olive oil with some tomatoes.

One of those big A$$ Pretzels, with a side of spicy cheese sauce and some spicy mustard.

What are you craving?

Thanks EZ.

Thanks every so much for interupting my non-craving-bliss to give me a craving for a type of pretzel that one can really only purchase on the streets of Philadelphia.

Hell, the city of brotherly love is only 12 hours away.

Maybe if I leave right now I'll be able to satisfy that craving by early Monday morning.

What are you craving?

Thanks EZ.

Thanks every so much for interupting my non-craving-bliss to give me a craving for a type of pretzel that one can really only purchase on the streets of Philadelphia.

Hell, the city of brotherly love is only 12 hours away.

Maybe if I leave right now I'll be able to satisfy that craving by early Monday morning.

Now a nice cigar

I am craving for a nice fat Romeo y Julieta cigar, but I promised someone I would quit smoking. Damn!

cigar.jpg

Well, I satisfied my craving, had my pretzel with the cheese sauce and the mustard, the mustard tasted better on it.

Also had a grilled cheese and tomato soup, yummy what a great lunch!

And the Colts won, I got to hang with my good friends, it was a good day!

Well, I satisfied my craving, had my pretzel with the cheese sauce and the mustard, the mustard tasted better on it.

Also had a grilled cheese and tomato soup, yummy what a great lunch!

And the Colts won, I got to hang with my good friends, it was a good day!

Too bad you don't do meat. I have a recipe for the absolute best tomato soup EVER.

Forum List

Back