I am Craving:

Seriously, how can you eat a warm Philadelphia-style soft pretzel without putting mustard on it? Are you nuts?:eek:

Whether or not I'm nuts is debatable. I can give you references to either opinion, more so one than the other, but that's beside the point.

I don't like mustard. Period.

Mustard is a firm requirement for hot dogs, imho.

Seriously, how can you eat a warm Philadelphia-style soft pretzel without putting mustard on it? Are you nuts?:eek:

Whether or not I'm nuts is debatable. I can give you references to either opinion, more so one than the other, but that's beside the point.

Don't like mustard, huh? I would have a professional evaluate this. It could be a sign of a severe personality disorder!:lol:

Don't like mustard, huh? I would have a professional evaluate this. It could be a sign of a severe personality disorder!:lol:

You needed confirmation? :confused:

(ducks and runs)

I am craving a long walk and some fresh air on a crisp clear New England autumn day!

Which is where I'm headed right now..................! :D

(Then I'll probably be craving pretzels with mustard the whole time......)

You needed confirmation? :confused:

(ducks and runs)

C'mere, Radioman.

You haven't had your daily beating ... yet ... $chained.gif

Actually, I lied. I DO put dijon mustard in my deviled eggs. But I also put chives in them, and top them with smoke sweet paprika, instead of regular paprika, so...

Obviously.

So what are you trying to say? :eusa_eh:

Mustard. People who like mustard are the "salt of the earth". One of the reasons this country was founded was for the freedom to enjoy mustard. The Queen of England had put a ban on mustard and that was the beginning of the mass exit of reasonable people from England. I do not know of a single person of greatness in American history who does not like mustard. Mustard can, and often does, bring out a person's creative nature. It helps you solve difficult problems. It helps you bond with people you ordinarily would not associate with. MUSTARD will, and it has been known for years, help you sleep and it often is linked to increased sexual desire. Learn to enjoy mustard. You will be so very glad you did.

No need to thank me for this advice. I already know you appreciate me sharing this with you.:eusa_whistle:

Mustard. People who like mustard are the "salt of the earth". One of the reasons this country was founded was for the freedom to enjoy mustard. The Queen of England had put a ban on mustard and that was the beginning of the mass exit of reasonable people from England. I do not know of a single person of greatness in American history who does not like mustard. Mustard can, and often does, bring out a person's creative nature. It helps you solve difficult problems. It helps you bond with people you ordinarily would not associate with. MUSTARD will, and it has been known for years, help you sleep and it often is linked to increased sexual desire. Learn to enjoy mustard. You will be so very glad you did.

No need to thank me for this advice. I already know you appreciate me sharing this with you.:eusa_whistle:

I do not now, nor have I ever aspired to greatness in American history, I'm creative enough, can solve difficult problems eventually and bond with people I would ordinarily not associate with here. Being exhausted helps me sleep and if I increased my sexual desire, I'd never get anything productive done. :cool:

I rely on chocolate instead. It's more better...er. :eusa_drool:

Gulden's spicy brown mustard on a hot dog or I won't touch it.

That would be a Nathan's skinless hot dog too, btw. I don't eat anything else.

I do not now, nor have I ever aspired to greatness in American history, I'm creative enough, can solve difficult problems eventually and bond with people I would ordinarily not associate with here. Being exhausted helps me sleep and if I increased my sexual desire, I'd never get anything productive done. :cool:

I rely on chocolate instead. It's more better...er. :eusa_drool:

I think you should reconsider this hard stance you are taking concerning mustard. It's so good it could be it's own food group. In the end, chocolate will only leave you feeling empty and yearning for more. Mustard fulfills right from the start. I know you as a very reasonable person. How can you ignore these facts?

Forum List

Back