I am Craving:

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
One of those big A$$ Pretzels, with a side of spicy cheese sauce and some spicy mustard.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................:eusa_drool:

What are you craving?

An oatmeal currant scone to accompany my double cappuccino.

And on a side note, one of life's great pleasure is a brand new pair of flannel jammies in which to lounge on the sofa.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

EUROPE2006133.jpg

And on a side note, one of life's great pleasure is a brand new pair of flannel jammies in which to lounge on the sofa.

There is NOTHING better in life than brand new jammies. Ever.

Except brand new slippers to go with them.

One of those big A$$ Pretzels, with a side of spicy cheese sauce and some spicy mustard.

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................:eusa_drool:

What are you craving?

The same thing, now. Thanks a lot, EZ. Zucchini bread cannot compete.

Oven baked raccoon ribs are pretty darned good if you have some taters with 'em. Onions are a plus too.

Seriously, how can you eat a warm Philadelphia-style soft pretzel without putting mustard on it? Are you nuts?:eek:

Whether or not I'm nuts is debatable. I can give you references to either opinion, more so one than the other, but that's beside the point.

I don't like mustard. Period.

There is NOTHING better in life than brand new jammies. Ever.

Except brand new slippers to go with them.

A close second is fresh clean jammies that are still warm from the dryer.

I put mustard on my grilled cheese, my fries, chips, pretzels, tater tots, onion rings, veggie burgers, veggie hot dogs, you name it and it either has mustard or hot sauce on it! :eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back