Did you consider that your USMB name "Chuz Life" may hurt your credibility as a poster? Note: I am on your side of the abortion debate.

In the more than 20 years of my posting under this name, I haven't had a problem with it yet.

Anyone who is so shallow as to get hung up on a username isn't likely worth trying to reason with anyway.
If you check out urban dictionary's definition of chuz bucket, you might change your mind....then again, maybe not.

Urban Dictionary: Chuz bucket

The answer is "Not"

Chuz life is pronounced "Choose Life" and the other is pronounched as a rhyme to Fuzz.
Well, many people, like myself, will think that you picked a nasty name for some reason. When i use my hooked on phonics training, Chuz does rhyme with Fuzz. For a couple of years I've been wondering why you named yourself after a cum bucket. Perhaps you should request the mods to change your name to "Choose Life" to avoid misunderstanding.

Nope.

I'll let those who can't learn and appreciate the difference deal with it ontheir own.

Okay.... but if gay guys start hitting on you while you are driving down the interstate, you will know why.

Ok. It's the quiet ones you gotta watch. Ever hear that phrase?

Well, lets say there's a guy over at the bar minding his own business, not saying anything, he's being quiet, but theres a guy across the room banging a hatchet on the table screaming Ima kill the next motherfucker I see!!!!

Who would Chuz Life watch? :45:

Ok. It's the quiet ones you gotta watch. Ever hear that phrase?

Well, lets say there's a guy over at the bar minding his own business, not saying anything, he's being quiet, but theres a guy across the room banging a hatchet on the table screaming Ima kill the next motherfucker I see!!!!

Who would Chuz Life watch? :45:

Well now I'm going to alternate and try to watch them both equally and maybe tell the quiet one that I'll give him a hundred dollars if he can bring me the other guys hachet. Lol

Forum List

Back