I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!
How would you solve crime and poverty in poor cities?

I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!
How would you solve crime and poverty in poor cities?

I don't believe there is a complete solution to crimes and poverty in a free country. We can not force people to better themselves and we can't police everyone 24/7 to prevent crime.

That said, I support tough penalties against crime and I support programs that help individuals who want to improve their situation.

Are you going to venture into any USB treads other than this one?

Are you going to venture into any USB treads other than this one?

Yes. I intend to do that as soon as time permits. It turns out that I picked a bad time to start posting (I was lurking for quite a while.) I'm doing a lot of home improvement things and I also have a lot of other things keeping me busier than usual.

After going over this thread again, I realized I never did ask the question I originally wanted to ask. Got sidetracked. Here it is:

What is the white stuff in chicken shit? Seriously.

After going over this thread again, I realized I never did ask the question I originally wanted to ask. Got sidetracked. Here it is:

Good question.

It's my understanding that the vast majority of life forms on the planet are carbon based. One of the few exceptions are "libtardz" and they are made up of an abundance of that chicken shit stuff. . .

Whatever it is called.

It's the elusive chicken piss you were wondering about.

It's the elusive chicken piss you were wondering about.

Having KFC for Lunch and read this. . . Lol

It's only disgusting because its true. lol

Just wait until one of you openly asks how they mate. :eek:

What is the maximum frequency shift between RTTY and multiplexed emissions using an unspecified digital code within the 70cm band?

Last edited:
What is the maximum frequency shift between RTTY and multiplexed emissions using an unspecified digital code within the 70cm band?

I'm not a Ham but I don't think that band has been restricted to narrow band yet. has it? My guess is that max deviation is +/- 4.5Khz.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back