I am changing my philosophies on meat.

If God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have made animals lower than us on the food chain and He wouldn't have had us discover fire. And He certainly wouldn't have let the Weber grill be invented.

College kid is coming home this weekend; Delmonico steaks all around!

Humans were supposed to be vegetarians. Read up on your Genesis. :tongue:

Wrong.

Originally, we were supposed to PRIMARILY be vegetarians. And........according to the Bible, you had to make the equivalent of 250,000/yr to be able to afford to eat meat every day. It was what God had told mankind at that time.

Then........after the MaBul (Flood), the constitution of mankind was so weakened (remember, prior to the Flood, people lived in excess of 700 years), that God told us because the constitution of mankind as well as the earth was so weakened, He said that we could eat meat from then on.

Might wanna read the book all the way through Said1.

Ok. Is there a version you would suggest, or should I just grab whatever they have at Sally Anne's. I'm not sure I can finish such a book, and from what I remember it reads a lot like Shakespeare, but i'll sure try. Don't want to go and look stupid on a message board. :lol:

Last edited:
I have Canine Incosors and I am above all-else non-human on the food chain. I will eat whatever the fuck I want.

I went food shopping yesterday. Split chicken breasts, bogo; chicken thighs, bogo; pork tenderloin, bogo; delmonico steaks, $3/lb. off. We're well stocked.

cheese is dairy, they dont mix meat and dairy
wow

sucks to be Jew....

what if that's fake cheese product made from partially hydrogenated oil?
you'd have to ask a Rabbi that one
not sure how that stand on the fake stuff

Rabbinical supervision!

A Rabbi was walking home from the Temple and saw one of his good friends, a pious and learned man who could usually beat the rabbi in religious arguments.

The rabbi started walking faster so that he could catch up to his friend, when he was horrified to see his friend go into a Chinese restaurant (not a kosher one).
Standing at the door, he observed his friend talking to a waiter and gesturing at a menu. A short time later, the waiter reappeared carrying a platter full of spare ribs, shrimp in lobster sauce, crab rangoon and other treif that the Rabbi could not bear to think about.

As his friend picked up the chopsticks and began to eat this food, the Rabbi burst into the restaurant and reproached his friend, for he could take it no longer.
"Morris, what is this you are doing? I saw you come into this restaurant, order this filth and now you are eating it in violation of everything we are taught about the dietary laws and with an apparent enjoyment that does not befit your pious reputation!"

Morris replied, "Rabbi, did you see me enter this restaurant?"
(Rabbi nods yes)

"Did you see me order this meal?"
(again he nods yes)

"Did you see the waiter bring me this food?"
(again he nods yes)

"And did you see me eat it?"
(nods yes)

"Then, Rabbi, I don't see the problem here. The entire meal was done under Rabbinical supervision!"

My understanding was that that movie's representation was somewhat... more dramatic than accurate?

I prefer to buy food that has been killed by (ideally) nitrogen or (failing that) using a captive bolt prior to cutting the throat, as I abhor needless cruelty and suffering.

That's why I don't have a problem with hunters.

I am a hypocrite. I know what happens in slaughterhouses (I was involved in criminal investigation work in the agricultural industry for several years). But I still go to the butcher or the supermarket. I have no defence to a very valid accusation that I am a hypocrite, I'm a consumer of food produced industrially. I should go and get my own. I 'm too lazy and unskilled to do so. I let others do it for me.

The meat would be tough as shoe leather if you waited for the cow to die, especially if it had many offspring. I shoot a few very tasty deer each year, can't remember the last time I bought cow flesh!!! Gods gift to mankind. Take care of nature, don't abuse it and it will take care of you!!! I plant a nice food plot for my deer to graze on and I harvest what I need. This helps the herd be strong and plentiful.

I have completely changed my philosophy on meat.

I no longer spray my glorious penis with whip cream when a woman gives me head.

Too much suger.

I don't want her ass to look fat after that.

Our school serves elk & venison on the school lunch menu. I thought that was no longer allowed, though it was legal when I was going to school in this area. Fish & game would dress out fresh roadkill or confiscated, poached game and stock the school freezers with it.

So I asked when I saw elk on the school menu. It's legal now, so long as it's inspected. Most of it is confiscated, some is roadkill (but not much. On these fast roads, most deer killed don't have much useable meat left). We have a local business in town that raises and sells drug-free, free range beef and they dress the meat for free, and have it inspected.

Voila.

7athkev70yeg9xjhyjlb.jpg

Everything in moderation...unless you're allergic to something.

Beef tongue is good if in a well seasoned Creole gumbo. Turtle stew, raccoon and rice, turkey fries (fried gobler balls), rattlesnake, bison, alligator, thick sliced smoked bacon, Hebrew National beef dinner franks (they're even good cold), froglegs, beef tenderloin, lamb chops, goose-baked-duck, whole hogs, venison, moose and momma's cornbread...with soppin' gravy.

Almost anything can be made to taste good.

Yum..yum!

Damn, I've made myself hungry....now heading for some gourmet Gang Pong Chicken with steamed rice, sweetened cucumber pickles, hot oil and fried noodles...all being washed down with occasional sips of top shelf single malt and generous portions of tepid water.

Forum List

Back