I am changing my philosophies on meat.

If God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have made animals lower than us on the food chain and He wouldn't have had us discover fire. And He certainly wouldn't have let the Weber grill be invented.

College kid is coming home this weekend; Delmonico steaks all around!
So if a man eating tiger eats you God's will is done?

How'd you come to that conclusion anyway? If cows were smarter than us we'd be on the grill. We won the coin toss. Moo.

A lot of self centered morons posted in this thread.
You'd think they might at least be concerned with their own health even if they care nothing about anything else.
A person who eats meat doesn't care about their health and is a self-centered moron?

My brother cared enough about his health that he gave up most meat, certainly beef. He lived off of tuna and various other fish, sushi, some chicken, egg whites, protein shakes, fruits/veggies, etc for years. Body nazi type. He's still not well from the side-effects of mercury toxicity that he was dx'd with over two years ago. Damn fish. As a steady diet I'll take cows and chicken and pigs. Oh my.

If God didn't want us to eat meat he wouldn't have made animals lower than us on the food chain and He wouldn't have had us discover fire. And He certainly wouldn't have let the Weber grill be invented.

Humans were supposed to be vegetarians. Read up on your Genesis. :tongue:

You'd think they might at least be concerned with their own health even if they care nothing about anything else.
A person who eats meat doesn't care about their health and is a self-centered moron?

My brother cared enough about his health that he gave up most meat, certainly beef. He lived off of tuna and various other fish, sushi, some chicken, egg whites, protein shakes, fruits/veggies, etc for years. Body nazi type. He's still not well from the side-effects of mercury toxicity that he was dx'd with over two years ago. Damn fish. As a steady diet I'll take cows and chicken and pigs. Oh my.

Unfortunately, mercury concentrates in some of the larger seafood, like tuna.

He should have eaten krill.

Unfortunately, mercury concentrates in some of the larger seafood, like tuna.

He should have eaten krill.

He should have stuck with the meat and potatoes he was raised on. He ate tuna and sushi all the time.

I work out three to four times a week; take the stairs whenever I have less than five stories; make it a point to park far away; walk for most of my errands, etc. for both my body and my mind (helps with sleep and stress big time). I keep my weight well within the normal range. I rarely eat fast food and rarely eat junk food. I make it a point to eat, in fact I crave, fresh fruits and vegetables several times a day.

And, I eat meat from the grocery store.

And, I drink beer about once a month (or a cocktail - dirty martini - but I have to be in the mood for that).

I guess that makes me self centered and a moron. :lol:

Last edited:

I work out three to four times a week; take the stairs whenever I have less than five stories; make it a point to park far away; walk for most of my errands, etc. for both my body and my mind (helps with sleep and stress big time). I keep my weight well within the normal range. I rarely eat fast food and rarely eat junk food. I make it a point to eat, in fact I crave, fresh fruits and vegetables several times a day.

And, I drink beer about once a month (or a cocktail - dirty martini - but I have to be in the mood for that).

and HOT!!!! as hell. I love a woman that takes care of herself like you do. Gotta go, I have a bacon sandwich to eat with my beer.....

...I have a bacon sandwich to eat with my beer.....

Did that pig die of natural causes? Cuz if so, yum!!!

And is your sandwich fried in beef fat or pork fat?

Yes it died very naturally, from loss of blood at the neck. I coddled the pigs testicles and read him bed time stories while he died too, poor little guy......

BTW, The sandwich is fried in LARD. Delicious, wholesome, LARD.

and HOT!!!! as hell. I love a woman that takes care of herself like you do. Gotta go, I have a bacon sandwich to eat with my beer.....
:) You are too kind.

That mission of yours is important.

bacon-briefcase.jpg

I have given it some thought and I'm changing my philosophies on the meat I consume.

The animals who produce the meat we consume are treated inhumanely and are excuted in a cruel manner just so we can enjoy a juicy burger. This practice sickens me to the core! So I am hereby making changes.

Now, if you think I'm going to become a vegetarian, you are sadly mistaken. I love meat, and I am not going to give it up.

But going forward, I will only eat meat that was farm-fresh, cage-free, organic wheat fed, and treated like a pet.

I also will only eat meat from an animal that died of natural causes. No slaughter-house, decapitations, or other means of unnatural death. I want to only eat the flesh of those animals who have lived out their entire life and done all of the things that they wanted to.

After all, if Scotch is better with age, steak must be as well.
I thought this was about that deli job you had, the job you mentioned where you took meat in the rear.

I have given it some thought and I'm changing my philosophies on the meat I consume.

The animals who produce the meat we consume are treated inhumanely and are excuted in a cruel manner just so we can enjoy a juicy burger. This practice sickens me to the core! So I am hereby making changes.

Now, if you think I'm going to become a vegetarian, you are sadly mistaken. I love meat, and I am not going to give it up.

But going forward, I will only eat meat that was farm-fresh, cage-free, organic wheat fed, and treated like a pet.

I also will only eat meat from an animal that died of natural causes. No slaughter-house, decapitations, or other means of unnatural death. I want to only eat the flesh of those animals who have lived out their entire life and done all of the things that they wanted to.

After all, if Scotch is better with age, steak must be as well.

Welcome to the Road Kill Cafe

funny-pictures-road-kill-cafe-dMp.jpg

Humans were supposed to be vegetarians. Read up on your Genesis. :tongue:

Wrong.

Originally, we were supposed to PRIMARILY be vegetarians. And........according to the Bible, you had to make the equivalent of 250,000/yr to be able to afford to eat meat every day. It was what God had told mankind at that time.

Then........after the MaBul (Flood), the constitution of mankind was so weakened (remember, prior to the Flood, people lived in excess of 700 years), that God told us because the constitution of mankind as well as the earth was so weakened, He said that we could eat meat from then on.

Might wanna read the book all the way through Said1.

Forum List

Back