I am changing my philosophies on meat.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I have given it some thought and I'm changing my philosophies on the meat I consume.

The animals who produce the meat we consume are treated inhumanely and are excuted in a cruel manner just so we can enjoy a juicy burger. This practice sickens me to the core! So I am hereby making changes.

Now, if you think I'm going to become a vegetarian, you are sadly mistaken. I love meat, and I am not going to give it up.

But going forward, I will only eat meat that was farm-fresh, cage-free, organic wheat fed, and treated like a pet.

I also will only eat meat from an animal that died of natural causes. No slaughter-house, decapitations, or other means of unnatural death. I want to only eat the flesh of those animals who have lived out their entire life and done all of the things that they wanted to.

After all, if Scotch is better with age, steak must be as well.

you don't want to eat animals that have died from natural causes trust me.
and my brother only raises free range beef who live a better life then many humans. :)

If it doesn't die a loud, violent, bloody death?

It's a side dish.

Matter of fact, I belong to P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals).

And..........if we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they all made out of meat?

You know.....if it dies a natural death, that means that something killed it via nature (natural death).

That means that whatever killed the animal, has a very good chance of killing you as well.

Me? I'd rather shoot something in the prime of it's life (deer, elk, beef, buffalo, beefalo, etc.) and eat it while it's STILL HEALTHY, rather than wait for some kind of sickness to kill it.

Besides.........the older something is, the tougher the meat. Why do you think veal tastes so good?

You know.....if it dies a natural death, that means that something killed it via nature (natural death).

That means that whatever killed the animal, has a very good chance of killing you as well.

Me? I'd rather shoot something in the prime of it's life (deer, elk, beef, buffalo, beefalo, etc.) and eat it while it's STILL HEALTHY, rather than wait for some kind of sickness to kill it.

Besides.........the older something is, the tougher the meat. Why do you think veal tastes so good?

Meat tenderizer.

Plus, have you ever eaten chicken that died from metastatic cancer?

I haven't either, but I bet it tastes good.

I have given it some thought and I'm changing my philosophies on the meat I consume.

The animals who produce the meat we consume are treated inhumanely and are excuted in a cruel manner just so we can enjoy a juicy burger. This practice sickens me to the core! So I am hereby making changes.

Now, if you think I'm going to become a vegetarian, you are sadly mistaken. I love meat, and I am not going to give it up.

But going forward, I will only eat meat that was farm-fresh, cage-free, organic wheat fed, and treated like a pet.

I also will only eat meat from an animal that died of natural causes. No slaughter-house, decapitations, or other means of unnatural death. I want to only eat the flesh of those animals who have lived out their entire life and done all of the things that they wanted to.

That's disgusting. You should understand that an animal who dies under natural circumstances is either diseased, has organs which have ceased to function, is suffering from an infection, or has died from parasitic reasons.

I have changed my philosophy on meat as well. I've become reconciled to the fact that I'm probably going to die of mad cow disease sometime in the future, along with most of the meat eating population. I just know it.

I still eat burger, though. I continue to avoid tripe and brains, however.

i agree
BEEF is good food, and the veal is better

I'm pretty sure that most of the meat in the grocery store didn't die from old age.

New Topics

Forum List

Back