I am beginning to doubt if NK was really ever a threat.

Round and round we go...and yet many Americans can't see the distortions and propaganda when it is so transparent.

The right condemns Obama for dealing with the radicals in Iran and other places...then the Left condemns Trump for dealing with the dictator of NK, Putin, and others.

The ruling class must just laugh their asses off at how easy it is to dupe so many Americans.

Last time I looked Iran was still threatening us and still had nukes. Next lie.

Yeah Iran is a threat...LMFAO.....just like Russia, China, NK, etc...you are a good boy doing the ruling class' business.

Round and round we go...and yet many Americans can't see the distortions and propaganda when it is so transparent.

The right condemns Obama for dealing with the radicals in Iran and other places...then the Left condemns Trump for dealing with the dictator of NK, Putin, and others.

The ruling class must just laugh their asses off at how easy it is to dupe so many Americans.

Yep.

I remain fascinated by this kind of behavior, how people can be so diluted as to not see how obvious this is.

Yes...but is sad. The ruling class keeps us divided so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves, at our expense. Way too many Americans WANT to be divided.

Remind us the last time NK killed US soldiers? That's the difference

Yeah Iran is a threat...LMFAO.....just like Russia, China, NK, etc...you are a good boy doing the ruling class' business.

Assclown laughs off the biggest terror supporters in the world.

Yep.

I remain fascinated by this kind of behavior, how people can be so diluted as to not see how obvious this is.

Yes...but is sad. The ruling class keeps us divided so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves, at our expense. Way too many Americans WANT to be divided.

No it's democrats who need us divided they need it with a passion.

Assclown laughs off the biggest terror supporters in the world.

The biggest supporter of terrorism is the USA. Stop believing the propaganda of the Empire. It obviously makes you dumb.

Yep.

As do the republicans.

Yep.

As do the republicans.

I disagree by living in Chicago and south Carolina when you live in those places for,awhile you understand the difference

Yep.

As do the republicans.

I disagree by living in Chicago and south Carolina when you live in those places for,awhile you understand the difference
I lived in Detroit. Does that qualify?

There is no difference between the two criminal parties. If only all of us would recognize this, then we could put an end to them both.

Last edited:
Yep.

As do the republicans.

I lived in Detroit. Does that quality?

There is no difference between the two criminal parties. If only all of us would recognize this, then we could put an end to them both.

If you live in Detroit then you know first hand about segregation and how the democrats divide the races..

You just answered your own question.

My solution is just move to a red state you will experience something you will never dream possible ..

A black sitting down with you at waffle house for a cup of coffee and just bullshitting with you.

As do the republicans.

If you live in Detroit then you know first hand about segregation and how the democrats divide the races..

My solution is just move to a red state you will experience something you will never dream possible ..

A black sitting down with you at waffle house for a cup of coffee and just bullshitting with you.
I don't agree. Detroit is an example of terrible political leadership and of course, it was all done by Ds. Means little though. What has the R party in Michigan done to help Detroiters? Nothing. Just like Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, etc.....

It is all a big game. Don't fall for it.

As do the republicans.

I don't agree. Detroit is an example of terrible political leadership and of course, it was all done by Ds. Means little though. What has the R party in Michigan done to help Detroiters? Nothing. Just like Chicago, San Francisco, NYC, etc.....

It takes a lot of time to reverse the course, from Democrat rule to Republican rule..

When did Iran have nukes?

really don't understand much do you?

He was offering little rocketman the POSSIBILITY of posperity if he abandons his past behaviour and tries the way of peace.

Carrot or stick.

"We're AMERICA, Bitch!" (Trump's declared foreign policy)

Michigans Republican leadership is Progressive, not Conservative.

Michigans Republican leadership is Progressive, not Conservative.
So? That doesn’t alleviate them of their responsibility. They are just as guilty as the Ds.

NK is a threat to SK, always, and since we support SK, NK is a threat to the US.

I am beginning to doubt if NK was really ever a threat.

It's a threat all right. But Trump is an even worse threat.

Forum List

Back