I Am Banned from Entering 16 Nations

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Weatherman2020, Jun 2, 2018.

1. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +41,097
    Why the hell would anybody want to go to any of those shitholes anyway?

2. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,336
    Wow, sounds like you know your position is incorrect and indefensible so you are trying to shout me down with profanity and long rambling posts.

It isn't going to work.

You are wrong.

I reiterate: born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Muhammed

Muhammed Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,753
    The fact of the matter is that US constitution does not say "born to a US citizen = US citizen = eligible to be president.

Regarding eligibility to be the president of the USA, Article two section one of the US Constitution

" No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person eb eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So was Obama really eligible to hold the office of President? The necessary qualifications are right there. Here's a list.

1) Must be at least 35 years old: Check

2) Must have resided in the US for at least 14 years: Check.

3) Must either be a natural born Citizen of the US or been a Citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the constitution. BUZZZZZZZZZ!

Obviously, the grandfather clause is no longer relevant because there are no people alive that are over 200 years old.

Therefore it comes down to this. Is Barack Obama a natural born citizen of the USA?

You birthers ignorantly claim that he is a natural born citizen of the USA, however, none of you will ever provide a logical reasoned argument back up your ridiculous claim.

I'm calling you out. Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that Obama is a natural born citizen of the USA, so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Fucking coward.

4. Crepitus

Crepitus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,336
    Lol, you my moronic friend are an idiot. You are also substituting shouting and profanity for real discussion. I've had more intelligent discussions with automated telemarketing devices.

5. Meathead

Meathead Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,966
    All Muslim shit holes.