I Am Banned from Entering 16 Nations

What do they have to fear because I entered Israel?

Oh yeah, I know the truth.
You aren't banned unless your passport was issued by Israel genius. I've got Israeli entrance and exit stamps on mine and I'm not banned anywhere but France and that is unrelated.
An Israel stamp in your passport bans you from entering:

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Iraq (except the northern Kurdish region)
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.
Why the hell would anybody want to go to any of those shitholes anyway?

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.

A British citizen at birth, former de-facto president of the USA, Barack Obama Jr. visited both Saudi Arabia and Malaysia after he visited Tel Aviv.

A dual citizen at birth. Guess what country Hawaìi is part of.
Hint: not the UK
That's totally irrelevant.

The US constitution does not say that every person, who by mere happenstance, was born on American soil, is eligible to be the president of the USA.

It does not say that, it does not imply that, nor merely even insinuate that, in any way shape or form.

Many jackass idiots such as yourself, for some unexpressed reason, ridiculously presume that merely being born on US soil automatically makes that person a natural born citizen of the USA.

You and your fellow jackass idiots are the actual "birthers". And yes, you should be mercilessly ridiculed for being so fucking stupid and ignorant, until you begin to comprehend how fucking stupid you really are, and gain the courage to admit to yourself and other people that you were simply wrong.

Fuckin' jackass.
Lol, born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

Stop making a fool out of yourself.
Dual citizenship calls into question where a candidates loyalty lies.

You are simply ignorant of the US constitution.

You are an ignorant birther. You think that simply being born in the USA automatically makes a person a "natural born citizen" of the USA. You are obviously too unintelligent to comprehend the difference between being granted citizenship at birth and being a natural born citizen of the USA.

Your comment indicates that you are a typical ignorant jackass birther.

And because you are a typical feeble-minded ignorant jackass party of slavery supporter, you will probably never even try to educate yourself. So you will remain a birther.

What is the difference between being granted citizenship at birth via a country's legal statute and being natural born citizen of a country?

The answer to that question is in the enlightenment era treatises on natural law. However, birthers such as yourself are not really into reading enlightenment era authors. You birthers obviously read blogs, not books.

You birthers choose to remain unenlightened at your own peril, jackass.
Wow, sounds like you know your position is incorrect and indefensible so you are trying to shout me down with profanity and long rambling posts.

It isn't going to work.

You are wrong.

I reiterate: born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

A British citizen at birth, former de-facto president of the USA, Barack Obama Jr. visited both Saudi Arabia and Malaysia after he visited Tel Aviv.

The US constitution does not say that every person, who by mere happenstance, was born on American soil, is eligible to be the president of the USA.

It does not say that, it does not imply that, nor merely even insinuate that, in any way shape or form.

Many jackass idiots such as yourself, for some unexpressed reason, ridiculously presume that merely being born on US soil automatically makes that person a natural born citizen of the USA.

You and your fellow jackass idiots are the actual "birthers". And yes, you should be mercilessly ridiculed for being so fucking stupid and ignorant, until you begin to comprehend how fucking stupid you really are, and gain the courage to admit to yourself and other people that you were simply wrong.

Fuckin' jackass.

You are an ignorant birther. You think that simply being born in the USA automatically makes a person a "natural born citizen" of the USA. You are obviously too unintelligent to comprehend the difference between being granted citizenship at birth and being a natural born citizen of the USA.

And because you are a typical feeble-minded ignorant jackass party of slavery supporter, you will probably never even try to educate yourself. So you will remain a birther.

What is the difference between being granted citizenship at birth via a country's legal statute and being natural born citizen of a country?

The answer to that question is in the enlightenment era treatises on natural law. However, birthers such as yourself are not really into reading enlightenment era authors. You birthers obviously read blogs, not books.

Wow, sounds like you know your position is incorrect and indefensible so you are trying to shout me down with profanity and long rambling posts.

It isn't going to work.

You are wrong.

I reiterate: born to a US citizen in the US = US citizen = eligible to be President.

The fact of the matter is that US constitution does not say "born to a US citizen = US citizen = eligible to be president.

Regarding eligibility to be the president of the USA, Article two section one of the US Constitution

" No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person eb eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So was Obama really eligible to hold the office of President? The necessary qualifications are right there. Here's a list.

1) Must be at least 35 years old: Check

2) Must have resided in the US for at least 14 years: Check.

3) Must either be a natural born Citizen of the US or been a Citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the constitution. BUZZZZZZZZZ!

Obviously, the grandfather clause is no longer relevant because there are no people alive that are over 200 years old.

Therefore it comes down to this. Is Barack Obama a natural born citizen of the USA?

You birthers ignorantly claim that he is a natural born citizen of the USA, however, none of you will ever provide a logical reasoned argument back up your ridiculous claim.

I'm calling you out. Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that Obama is a natural born citizen of the USA, so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Fucking coward.

Fuckin' jackass.

It isn't going to work.

You are wrong.

The fact of the matter is that US constitution does not say "born to a US citizen = US citizen = eligible to be president.

Regarding eligibility to be the president of the USA, Article two section one of the US Constitution

" No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person eb eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States."

So was Obama really eligible to hold the office of President? The necessary qualifications are right there. Here's a list.

1) Must be at least 35 years old: Check

2) Must have resided in the US for at least 14 years: Check.

3) Must either be a natural born Citizen of the US or been a Citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of the constitution. BUZZZZZZZZZ!

Obviously, the grandfather clause is no longer relevant because there are no people alive that are over 200 years old.

Therefore it comes down to this. Is Barack Obama a natural born citizen of the USA?

You birthers ignorantly claim that he is a natural born citizen of the USA, however, none of you will ever provide a logical reasoned argument back up your ridiculous claim.

I'm calling you out. Please, explain the reasoning that you used to come to the ridiculous conclusion that Obama is a natural born citizen of the USA, so that I may rip it to shreds and shove it up your ass.

Fucking coward.
Lol, you my moronic friend are an idiot. You are also substituting shouting and profanity for real discussion. I've had more intelligent discussions with automated telemarketing devices.

What do they have to fear because I entered Israel?

Oh yeah, I know the truth.
You aren't banned unless your passport was issued by Israel genius. I've got Israeli entrance and exit stamps on mine and I'm not banned anywhere but France and that is unrelated.

Syria
Lebanon
Libya
Kuwait
Iran
Sudan
Yemen
Saudi Arabia
Malaysia
Pakistan
Algeria
Indonesia
U.A.E.
All Muslim shit holes.

Forum List

Back