I am back

ah, norman piss.

who sold you that? sucker!

Strongbow Cider in a bar in Cyprus.It would knock you off your gnarled old feet after 3/4 pints and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt having seen how useless North Americans are at holding their liquor at first hand while on holiday inn Mexico this Summer:lol:Embarrassing is being kind.:lol:

yeah, i agree. but i am from munich, germany.

and i met several british drinking teams at the oktoberfest (they even had team jerseys: campaign No. 5). lol

nice guys, but bad teeth, and they could not really handle the beer. neither with their arms, nor with their stomachs, nor liver.

OH, that explains the smell.:lol:

Strongbow Cider in a bar in Cyprus.It would knock you off your gnarled old feet after 3/4 pints and I am giving you the benefit of the doubt having seen how useless North Americans are at holding their liquor at first hand while on holiday inn Mexico this Summer:lol:Embarrassing is being kind.:lol:

and i met several british drinking teams at the oktoberfest (they even had team jerseys: campaign No. 5). lol

nice guys, but bad teeth, and they could not really handle the beer. neither with their arms, nor with their stomachs, nor liver.

yeah, it was awful. i suspect their intestines weren't up to it, neither. i think they were from newcastle. really ugly nerdy sacks.

That's capital news, roomy, old scout! This place needs more freeborn Englishmen to put the stick about.

Now, all we need to do is gather our forces, retake America by cunning persuasion and reintroduce crown rule.

Long live Britannia and God save the Queen!

P.s. We'll keep let them keep the stripes, but we'll have to replace the stars with the Union Jack. You know, just so as to remind them who'll be in charge.
Oh, and one more thing. We have plenty of dentists around here.......USE 'EM!

:razz:

yeah, it was awful. i suspect their intestines weren't up to it, neither. i think they were from newcastle. really ugly nerdy sacks.

I live about 15 miles from Newcastle where the handsome people hail from as you can see from my avatar:eusa_whistle:

That's capital news, roomy, old scout! This place needs more freeborn Englishmen to put the stick about.

Now, all we need to do is gather our forces, retake America by cunning persuasion and reintroduce crown rule.

Long live Britannia and God save the Queen!

P.s. We'll keep let them keep the stripes, but we'll have to replace the stars with the Union Jack. You know, just so as to remind them who'll be in charge.
And no need to bring Prince Charles with ya'..........we already got a Mickey Mouse.

:razz:

I am already acknowledged as King around here, there is no higher accolade afforded an Englishman on an American political discussion forum.I am well loved.:cool:

We're glad you're back. Could you take out the trash? Swagger is not doing your nation proud, mate.

Swagger? He has been the perfect Gentleman from what I have read, though it is early days yet.

Perfect? No.

Gentleman? No.

Drooling fool.... yea.

We're glad you're back. Could you take out the trash? Swagger is not doing your nation proud, mate.

Swagger? He has been the perfect Gentleman from what I have read, though it is early days yet.

Perfect? No.

Gentleman? No.

Drooling fool.... yea.

I say, Caliscornia Girl, that's a dash harsh. Now, why don't you be a good girl and go and find a nice big dick to bounce up and down on. With any luck, it'll boff the frigid old witch out of you. There's nothing like a good, cleansing purge to clear the cobwebs, which in your case, Caliyawnia Girl, have rather taken over your downstairs cupboard.

It's a fantastic City, best nightlife in Europe.

I dated a woman from Newcastle when I lived in London for a time.

Fuck me!

No I mean fuck me, she fucked me black and blue.

I did not have to do anything but lay back and think of England.

Forum List

Back