I am back, sortof.

I knew this was going to happen. :lol: Chimps.

You rang?

Herrow?

you-raff-you-ruse-2.jpg

You made the claim she's lying. Prove it.

I left 10 times huh? I think everyones memory on here who has been a around a while knows that is a lie.

Again I refuse to argue with idjits.

I'm glad you're back. I don't remember a bunch of goodbyes, but heck I've missed lots of things. I don't think your break had to do with you illness, but I could be wrong.

I will say you are someone I disagree with most of the time, but really love talking with. Intelligent, reasonable, and polite. I wish you health, if not possible I wish you managed pain. I pray for a break through in your ailments, before overtaken. Peace.

Nope my break had nothing to do with my illness, except maybe some ill humor ;)
I do not think I ever said it did.

I left 10 times huh? I think everyones memory on here who has been a around a while knows that is a lie.

I'm glad you're back. I don't remember a bunch of goodbyes, but heck I've missed lots of things. I don't think your break had to do with you illness, but I could be wrong.

I will say you are someone I disagree with most of the time, but really love talking with. Intelligent, reasonable, and polite. I wish you health, if not possible I wish you managed pain. I pray for a break through in your ailments, before overtaken. Peace.

I don't think you did, but I think someone mentioned that they thought it might and that raised some concerns from others of us that we might have missed something. I know I had read that you might have left for certain health reasons and I contacted you privately.

I can definitely understand the ill humor. ;)

Immie

Its was likely me.

I get scared every time he leaves

No, I don't think it was. I'm thinking it was one of the guys, but I can't remember who it was. Although, I do believe you did, in fact, later state your concern.

Immie

I can vouch for your ill humor you jackass. Nice response to my welcome back nice to see you wasn't it?.. What a jack ass.

I can vouch for your ill humor you jackass. Nice response to my welcome back nice to see you wasn't it?.. What a jack ass.

Wel that was a real Jenass welcome too :D

Its was likely me.

I get scared every time he leaves
the other time I just vanished without a word was when my mother died last fall.
Sorry folks but I was busy and family comes before here, even though I like a bunch of you very much.

Forum List

Back