I Am Ashamed of My Country

citizenal ignores the point that we could have forced our will on the country as late as the final months of 2002, before the neo-con war mongers began pulling the helicopter and spec op units needed for controlling the countryside.

If you, citizenal, are saying we should leave Afghanistan, shoot, pal, pony up and let's gallop out of there.

Jake:

I am not really up on the specifics. However, if things are true to form, for every real terrorist killed, we kill 50 freedom fighters and 100 civilians. I'll bet more good Americans die in these wars than real terrorists and if you throw in the maimed, walking wounded, and suicides, I'll bet it 10 to 1. Through on top of this the fact that of the real terrorist, very few would ever get to the United States to harm America or Americans.

LORD HAVE MERCY ON US! WE ARE IGNORANT CRETANS AND KNOW NOT WHAT WE DO.

Way too make up statistics citizenal. Backing up your opinion with crap like this is so you. Just say you have an opinion and leave it at that.

One Time Citizenal Offer: Ask the mods to move this thread to the conspiracy section and I'll stop posting in it, if they move it.

No need. We should be worked up about ignoring the history and geography of that area. The history is tribal peoples who have repeatedly repelled invaders through using the mountains.
There's another way to look at it.

Now that the Woodstock generation has taken over control of the country; and Afghanistan does have some of the best poppy fields in the world; just maybe, the real reason we went in there, was to gain control of their no.1 export?

Our new mission statement should read:

"THERE'S NO DOPE, LIKE GOOD DOPE!"

There was an attempt to get farmers in Afghanistan to raise food crops instead of poppies. This war really needs to be studied very closely and our overall war strategy revamped.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5hAgVFRF1w]A Fateful Harvest - part 1 - Afghanistan under siege - YouTube[/ame]

citizenal ignores the point that we could have forced our will on the country as late as the final months of 2002, before the neo-con war mongers began pulling the helicopter and spec op units needed for controlling the countryside.

If you, citizenal, are saying we should leave Afghanistan, shoot, pal, pony up and let's gallop out of there.

Jake:

I am not really up on the specifics. However, if things are true to form, for every real terrorist killed, we kill 50 freedom fighters and 100 civilians. I'll bet more good Americans die in these wars than real terrorists and if you throw in the maimed, walking wounded, and suicides, I'll bet it 10 to 1. Through on top of this the fact that of the real terrorist, very few would ever get to the United States to harm America or Americans.

Way too make up statistics citizenal. Backing up your opinion with crap like this is so you. Just say you have an opinion and leave it at that.

One Time Citizenal Offer: Ask the mods to move this thread to the conspiracy section and I'll stop posting in it, if they move it.

Kill-Liberty:

I don't want you to stop posting. The more you post, the more this thread goes on and spreads my message.

Thank you.

Yes, that citizenal is wacko.

The messenger is the message in this thread: so wacko.

There's another way to look at it.

Now that the Woodstock generation has taken over control of the country; and Afghanistan does have some of the best poppy fields in the world; just maybe, the real reason we went in there, was to gain control of their no.1 export?

There was an attempt to get farmers in Afghanistan to raise food crops instead of poppies. This war really needs to be studied very closely and our overall war strategy revamped.

Huggy:

Interesting video!

Why didn't they kill the farmers and their families before destroying their poppy crop? A few more dead Afghanies won't amount to much in consideration of how many we have killed already and then there would be nobody whinning that the government isn't helping them. Furthermore, when the Afghanie farmers realize that growing poppies is an instant death sentence, maybe then they will become law abiding citizens. To be sure, today, this is Americanism at its best. Kill em all and let God sort it out.

You know, if you think these things trough, there is always a better way of doing things

Huggy:

Interesting video!

Why didn't they kill the farmers and their families before destroying their poppy crop? A few more dead Afghanies won't amount to much in consideration of how many we have killed already and then there would be nobody whinning that the government isn't helping them. Furthermore, when the Afghanie farmers realize that growing poppies is an instant death sentence, maybe then they will become law abiding citizens. To be sure, today, this is Americanism at its best. Kill em all and let God sort it out.

You know, if you think these things trough, there is always a better way of doing things

:lol: Can't fight your logic. :lol:

Trouble was as trouble is..the whole story..not even part of the real story is told. Most of these people are already under the threat of death from the buyers of thier raw opium. They get advances on thier crops from the buyers who as it turns out are not very nice people themselves and when they don't produce it results in consequences. The terrorists and local territorial thugs and warlords also depend on the poppy money.

Ya I've been specializing in doing things a better way for most of my 63 years. Nearly all of the guys I smuggled with in the 70's and 80's are long dead. To get this far this long takes an inventive mind.

Speaking of which I was musing over the Gyms on Wheels deal and wondered if you had hooked up with travelling carnivals it might have would made a difference. Seems to me the advantage would be a steady and present customer base of kids and parents with extra money burning holes in thier pockets. Just a thought.

The Gym on Wheels business was an offshoot of the Tumblebee's Inc. which was a franchise business to set up mini-gymnastics training centers in malls and shopping centers that would train kids through the begginner competitive level. Once that far, if they wanted to continue through the upper levels of of the sport, they would have to move onto a full service facility like the one I developed and owned; The Gym, Inc., home of the Tumblebees and Stingers, which in our heyday was a 12,000 square foot facility with almost 500 gymasts in training. The mini-gym concept was the brainchild of my franchise partner, who reasoned that we could use trucks to bring portable gymnastics equipment to day care centers and other businesses catering to children. He so strongly believed in the concept that in order to sell the first three mini-gym franchises, he garanteed the buyers, in writing, a minimum amount of students and he did this without my knowledge. As fate would have it, the garanteed number of students which never materialized. The whole deal crashed into a tangle of lawsuits. I got out by the skin of my teeth and lost everything.....but fortunately, got out clean. Thank God for my job with the City of Fort Lauderdale which is where I was working at the time as a Financial Administrator. At the city I functioned as the only Financial Officer for the Utilities Department which had an operating budget of 80 million dollars yearly.

Last edited:
Jake:

Kill-Liberty:

I don't want you to stop posting. The more you post, the more this thread goes on and spreads my message.

Thank you.

The message of lunacy will go on then I guess. You lose. Offer retracted.

Every now and then something comes along and rattles your brain like you were hit with a baseball bat. Sometimes its good and sometimes its bad. I just finished reading Chuck Baldwin’s latest essay. If you never read anything by Chuck Baldwin, then please read this. He is a minister of God and one of the greatest living Americans around today. Of course, most of you have never heard of him. As good little sheeple, we are not supposed to know any great Americans. The title of the article is, “What Will They Say To Say To Shadrach, Meshach, And Abednego?”‏

Here’s the article: Chuck Baldwin Live | Fighting for Constitutional Government in America

While you people are worrying about the NWO, the Pubs are stealing everyone's money, starting a WORLD DEPRESSION, and now ....getting ready to do it AGAIN, dumbazz dupes...

The Gym on Wheels business was an offshoot of the Tumblebee's Inc. which was a franchise business to set up mini-gymnastics training centers in malls and shopping centers that would train kids through the begginner competitive level. Once that far, if they wanted to continue through the upper levels of of the sport, they would have to move onto a full service facility like the one I developed and owned; The Gym, Inc., home of the Tumblebees and Stingers, which in our heyday was a 12,000 square foot facility with almost 500 gymasts in training. The mini-gym concept was the brainchild of my franchise partner, who reasoned that we could use trucks to bring portable gymnastics equipment to day care centers and other businesses catering to children. He so strongly believed in the concept that in order to sell the first three mini-gym franchises, he garanteed the buyers, in writing, a minimum amount of students and he did this without my knowledge. As fate would have it, the garanteed number of students which never materialized. The whole deal crashed into a tangle of lawsuits. I got out by the skin of my teeth and lost everything.....but fortunately, got out clean. Thank God for my job with the City of Fort Lauderdale which is where I was working at the time as a Financial Administrator. At the city I functioned as the only Financial Officer for the Utilities Department which had an operating budget of 80 million dollars yearly.

I hear ya on the pitfalls of taking on partners in franchising. I invented a doll and started a company called the "Huggable Doll Company" and was doing great but my partner and I decided to franchise the idea and the guy in charge of running the leased franchise screwed the pooch and pretty much destroyed the company. BTW. That's how I aquired the nic "Huggy". There are a lot of black holes in the universe of business. It can be tough to navigate. Sometimes I wonder how anybody ever gets big like Microsoft without imploding.

While you people are worrying about the NWO, the Pubs are stealing everyone's money, starting a WORLD DEPRESSION, and now ....getting ready to do it AGAIN, dumbazz dupes...

franco:

Whenever I meet someone who makes some kind of distinction between the Democrats and Republicans, it makes me cringe. No matter who we elect, the agenda is the same and the downhill spiral continues. The two maor parties are two sides of the same coin wholly owned by our New World Order Masters. Point of fact: despite promises and pledges to do so, no newly elected Rupublican or Democrat has ever changed anything done by his predecessor. The best example we have of this is Barack Obama, the candidate of change who changed nothing. THEY ARE IN IT TOGETHER and their agenda is dictated by our New World Order masters. Think not, then you must also think professional wrestling is real. Both are not real, instead, they are the same good guy/bad guy act.

Last edited:

I hear ya on the pitfalls of taking on partners in franchising. I invented a doll and started a company called the "Huggable Doll Company" and was doing great but my partner and I decided to franchise the idea and the guy in charge of running the leased franchise screwed the pooch and pretty much destroyed the company. BTW. That's how I aquired the nic "Huggy". There are a lot of black holes in the universe of business. It can be tough to navigate. Sometimes I wonder how anybody ever gets big like Microsoft without imploding.

If you called your company the "Screwable Doll Company" I bet you would have had more success. Kids today are not interesting in just hugging anymore.

On the serious side, you sound like you have done some interesting stuff in your life also. I'll wager that the most exciting thing Kill-Liberty has done was put the toilet paper roll in up-side-down.

HE’S NOT TELLING JOKES AND WHAT HE IS SAYING IS NOT FUNNY!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYIC0eZYEtI]George Carlin -"Who Really Controls America" - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back