I am an Islamophobe. If you are not, you might not be a moral person.

I'm scared for their women and children.

You are scared for 'their women and children'- who are also Muslims- so you are scared of their women and children too.

If you are an Islamophobe- you are probably a religious bigot.
I'm scared for what muslim men will do to muslim women and children. I'm not scared of the men, they're a bunch of pussies who prey on women and children and hide behind the koran to do it.

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.

I like name callers. It shows their intelligence.L

See the difference between you and me is that I call you a religious bigot because of your actions.

You are scared of all Muslims because of the religion that they belong to- regardless of their actions.

Read my last and bite me.

Regards
DL

So you are not an Islamophobe- you are just a religious bigot who hates all Muslim men because of your beliefs about their beliefs.
So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

No- you are bigot for disliking Muslims for their faith.

Sharia law is not Islam- hate away on Sharia law as much as you want.

Define bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas

Does that name still apply, if after evaluating their faith and finding it is immoral and a slave holding one?

It applies because you strongly and unfairly dislike people because of their faith- not because of their own actions.

So yes- you are a religious bigot.

Not too bright. The key word is unfairly.

Their faith makes them fly their flag and their flag promotes slavery. You go ahead and split all the hairs you like and use whatever inappropriate label you like but do not expect moral people to respect your childish name calling.

Regards
DL
This has to be one of the greatest displays of being fair I have ever seen from you! And we have know each other a damn long time.
Regards
Df

So unless I like Islam, I'm a bigot? I don't like Sharia law because it's barbaric, is that so bad?

Does that name still apply, if after evaluating their faith and finding it is immoral and a slave holding one?

It applies because you strongly and unfairly dislike people because of their faith- not because of their own actions.

That 6 year old Muslim boy- yeah- you judge him because of his religion.

Their faith makes them fly their flag and their flag promotes slavery. You go ahead and split all the hairs you like and use whatever inappropriate label you like but do not expect moral people to respect your childish name calling.

Regards
DL
This has to be one of the greatest displays of being fair I have ever seen from you! And we have know each other a damn long time.
Regards
Df

It all depends if I am nicking or not.

Regards
DL

Islam is a mental illness masquerading as a religion. They could all get help.

Now you have went and done it.
That fool will be calling half the guys here his childish names, that helps our childish name caller avoid looking at the Muslim issue.

They do the same with the word Islamophobe. All such are used to deflect. It is the only way they can protect Islam as they cannot morally defend it.

Regards
DL

BTW.
Some Universities have been trying to teach us that organized religions are organized schizophrenia for some years now.

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back