I am an American, and I respect Christmas

Conservatives have a War on Christmas

After all, it is Santas Birthday

So if someone made a thread and made fun of Rabi or Ramadan would that be considered 'bigoted' and be a reason for protests and calls for murder?

Perhaps one might call for a ban on such speech if it affected anyone in a negative manner or offended someone's religion?

CaféAuLait;6084252 said:

So if someone made a thread and made fun of Rabi or Ramadan would that be considered 'bigoted' and be a reason for protests and calls for murder?

Perhaps one might call for a ban on such speech if it affected anyone in a negative manner?

Lighten up Francis

CaféAuLait;6084252 said:

Perhaps one might call for a ban on such speech if it affected anyone in a negative manner?

Lighten up Francis

Lighten up? Isn't that what many said Muslims should do? And they were called bigoted for even saying such and not respecting the Muslim religion?

CaféAuLait;6084252 said:

Christmas is no longer anything but a horribly stressful day that only little kids and department stores look forward to and almost nothing to do with an observance of faith. It absolutely sucks and worships nothing bur consumerism. Want to make it all about Jesus? Give all that you would spend on useless gifts to the poor. Want to rail about someone killing Christmas be sure to add the capitalist pigs who turned it into a debt filled greedfest of consumerism. I fucking despise Christmas and it has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity.

CaféAuLait;6084252 said:

Christmas is no longer anything but a horribly stressful day that only little kids and department stores look forward to and almost nothing to do with an observance of faith. It absolutely sucks and worships nothing bur consumerism. Want to make it all about Jesus? Give all that you would spend on useless gifts to the poor. Want to rail about someone killing Christmas be sure to add the capitalist pigs who turned it into a debt filled greedfest of consumerism. I fucking despise Christmas and it has absolutely nothing to do with Christianity.

I'm not a religious person. But I know many people who do not feel that "Christmas is no longer anything but a horribly stressful day ...". They respect the day and focus on what it means to them.

CaféAuLait;6084264 said:
CaféAuLait;6084252 said:

Lighten up Francis

Lighten up? Isn't that what many said Muslims should do? And they were called bigoted for even saying such and not respecting the Muslim religion?

Sorry Francis

But when it comes to Christmas Santa is the big tomato. Jesus is a distant second

Forum List

Back