I Am American, and I Respect Islam

You could be blessed and those scribes will be jelouse of your girl. It's about African tribe larry hoover inheritance, I want to be recognized as the true expression inspired because of my success and love life loyalty I want sex with you in real life this is larry hoover.

Thank you for necroing this two-year-old thread, and I thank you and the rest of the African-American community for your vital input. Because of your unfathomably deep wisdom and irrefutable logic, I have remembered to check my white privilege and have been made cognizant of the fact that a disgustingly pale whitey like mysylf can never understand the esoteric significance of threads like these to African-Americans everywhere.

I can't respect a religion where it's acceptable to behead,bury alive,cut children in half,stone people to death...
And for what.A belief that was the rule thousands of years ago.
And why don't Muslims condemm this.
My question is why don't Americans condemn US bombing campaigns of other nations?

You mean like when Obama bombed Libya or when Clinton Bombed Serbia?

What mindless lamebrain twit wrote this crap?
"We respect Islam. We love Islam. We love you."
You do not speak for anyone but yourself, so shut the fuck up.
You do not show respect to people who kill children, stone women. cut the heads off of people, who use innocent people as shields, who would whether kill themselves than remain alive.
So once again the op is full of shit.

I don't respect Islam, or for that matter, any other religious belief or practice. In particular, I think Islam is an archaic, tribal, misogynist and illogical set of beliefs created by a middle eastern lunatic. I have nothing good to say about your faith, and have no plan to do so at any point on this board.

In spite of that, I absolutely support the right of people to believe according to the dictates of their conscience, and practice those beliefs--as long as their practice of their faith does not infring on other people--regardless of how stupid I might consider them.

You probably don't want to get me started on Christianity, Judaism, Mormonism, Scientology, or Jehovah's Witlesses.

I wholeheartedly agree.

The Muslim's have allowed their religion to be stolen by jihadists who use the religion to kill anyone who disagrees with that religion.

I blame all those Muslims who allowed this to happen.

How many wars have been fought over religion and how many millions have died fighting those wars? Religion? For the birds in my view.

I can't respect a religion where it's acceptable to behead,bury alive,cut children in half,stone people to death...
And for what.A belief that was the rule thousands of years ago.
And why don't Muslims condemm this.
My question is why don't Americans condemn US bombing campaigns of other nations?

You mean like when Obama bombed Libya or when Clinton Bombed Serbia?
yes, those types of bombing campaigns. also you leave out Iraq, Afghanistan, Bush, Dick etc...

Islam is not a religion. Like zionism it is a political movement that calls itself a religion to deflect criticism.
Islam is NOT a religion, it is a way of life. get that into your head.

Islam is a CULT established by a warmonger who somehow became involved with a space rock and claimed to have halucinations. :rolleyes:
good that you have an identity sticker, makes it easier "US ARMY RETIRED" Since America is indebted, and indebted to the bankers, it is easy to see how IMF backed US Army created unrest in the middle east and are now trying to blame the Islam for the mess they created. nothing to debate here.

Islam is not a religion. Like zionism it is a political movement that calls itself a religion to deflect criticism.
Islam is NOT a religion, it is a way of life. get that into your head.

Islam is a CULT established by a warmonger who somehow became involved with a space rock and claimed to have halucinations. :rolleyes:
good that you have an identity sticker, makes it easier "US ARMY RETIRED" Since America is indebted, and indebted to the bankers, it is easy to see how IMF backed US Army created unrest in the middle east and are now trying to blame the Islam for the mess they created. nothing to debate here.

Yes, Islam was a peaceful religion since it's inception.
Any other stupid comments?

Another BS thread. So what if you respect Islam what does that respect have to do with those using what they were taught about Islam beheading people?

This is just yet another thread started not to respect Islam but to put down the majority of Americans that WOULD respect Islam if there were not those who use Islam as a reason for their barbaric actions.

I don't know what to do with this situation. We have a group of people who outright say they want to establish a Caliphate through out the world. Who threaten the WORLD because of THEIR stated religious beliefs.

Look around the world and see that almost, if not all, conflicts have ONE thing in common, Islamists and you expect the world to turn a blind eye because you respect Islam, really?

I resect those of any religion that works for the betterment of the whole. I do not respect those who tell me about the speck in my eye while ignoring the log in their own.

I hate the gateway to rulers hip right now, every airport never had terrorist that means the door to kingdom honor by the word and reprove for the world technology and throne itself midway or Ohare the presidents in those foreign countries are worth money to the man on the streets of Chicago a holy city wih the public square and notable honorary rule for the future and then atonement

Longest run-on sentence structure Award!

Forum List

Back