I am American, and I respect Christianity.

What I asked you to prove way back in the beginning of this discussion was to show me where he said God told him to do this. In response you have argued that he is part of the Army of God. Let's go back to where he said that God told him to do these things.

I never said god told him to, I said that he is a self professed Christian who bombed gay bars and abortion clinics, making him a religious extremist.

For the last time, most Christians/Muslims/Buddhists/etc are not extremist and nobody wants their religion judged by their most extreme "followers".

You said he did it in the Name of god. The only way that would be true is if God told him to do it, which, apparently, he never claimed.

I don't judge a religion by its extremists, I judge it by the way it reacts to those extremists.

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the 'Tiny Minority of Extremists' Myth

Doing something in the name of god and doing it because god told you to are not the same thing. I never said god told him to, i said he did it because he is a Christian.

Eric Rudolph in his own words:

The truth is I am a Christian. As a Christian, I accept as my brother in Christ anyone who believes in the tenets of the faith. [...]

Religiously, I am a traditional Catholic. Philosophically, I am an Idealist.

Racism by Eric Rudolph

It really is funny watching you deny the FACT that Eric Rudolph is a Christian who bombed shit and then piss and moan about Muslims that won't speak out against the extremists in their midst. Keep it up, the irony is doing wonders for my complexion.

In the end the point is that all Christians are not Eric Rudophs or Fred Phelps or that crazy lady that killed her kids 'cause god told her to. Just like all Muslims are not extremists that want to wipe us off the face of the earth.

The Imans promote bloodshed and call for it. Al Jazheera promotes bloodshed and broadcasts it, praising it and encouraging women and children to demonstrate their hatred of the West.

That isn't a handful of whackos. It's symptomatic of the *religion* of Islam.

^^^^^^^

Imans? Lol you idiot Iman means faith. You meant Imams. You can't even learn of the tv haha

I never said god told him to, I said that he is a self professed Christian who bombed gay bars and abortion clinics, making him a religious extremist.

For the last time, most Christians/Muslims/Buddhists/etc are not extremist and nobody wants their religion judged by their most extreme "followers".

You said he did it in the Name of god. The only way that would be true is if God told him to do it, which, apparently, he never claimed.

I don't judge a religion by its extremists, I judge it by the way it reacts to those extremists.

Doing something in the name of god and doing it because god told you to are not the same thing. I never said god told him to, i said he did it because he is a Christian.

The truth is I am a Christian. As a Christian, I accept as my brother in Christ anyone who believes in the tenets of the faith. [...]

Racism by Eric Rudolph

It really is funny watching you deny the FACT that Eric Rudolph is a Christian who bombed shit and then piss and moan about Muslims that won't speak out against the extremists in their midst. Keep it up, the irony is doing wonders for my complexion.

In the end the point is that all Christians are not Eric Rudophs or Fred Phelps or that crazy lady that killed her kids 'cause god told her to. Just like all Muslims are not extremists that want to wipe us off the face of the earth.

And it has been pointed out, multiple times, that he isn't. The direct quotes from reputable sources all have him saying his beliefs are not as much about being a Christian as they are about the philosophy of Nietzsche. Yet you continue to site a website created after his incarceration, which he can have nothing to do with from inside prison, to back your claim.

Did it ever occur to you that the people that created that site might be lying? Of course not, because you bigotry prohibits you from dealing with the real world, you prefer to slap all Christians on the basis of a man who is not even Christian, and then complain when I slam Muslims who actually support acts of terror because I am not believing your claim that only 5 people on the entire planet are committing all the acts of terrorism.

The truth is that I do not care if Phelps and Rudolph claim to be Christians or not, I will never associate myself with them. The Muslims who say that suicide bombings are justified are associating themselves with the terrorists, and I will call them on it every single time. Not because they refuse to condemn or apologize, but because they actually support.

Racism by Eric Rudolph

And it has been pointed out, multiple times, that he isn't. The direct quotes from reputable sources all have him saying his beliefs are not as much about being a Christian as they are about the philosophy of Nietzsche. Yet you continue to site a website created after his incarceration, which he can have nothing to do with from inside prison, to back your claim.

Did it ever occur to you that the people that created that site might be lying? Of course not, because you bigotry prohibits you from dealing with the real world, you prefer to slap all Christians on the basis of a man who is not even Christian, and then complain when I slam Muslims who actually support acts of terror because I am not believing your claim that only 5 people on the entire planet are committing all the acts of terrorism.

The truth is that I do not care if Phelps and Rudolph claim to be Christians or not, I will never associate myself with them. The Muslims who say that suicide bombings are justified are associating themselves with the terrorists, and I will call them on it every single time. Not because they refuse to condemn or apologize, but because they actually support.

He says he's a Christian on a Christian site. Before the bombings he was a member of a Christian Identity Church and was raised as a Christian. You're denying his Christianity is just plain silly.

You've already been provided links and statements from Muslims condemning the actions of the extremists of their religion.

You're tilting at windmills and I really don't understand why.

^^^^^^^

Imans? Lol you idiot Iman means faith. You meant Imams. You can't even learn of the tv haha

Who cares?

I should just call them pigfuckers, since that's what they are.

Well, when they aren't abusing pre teen dancing boys.

Yeah I'd cut that fucker right off, and stuff it in your mouth, terrorist.

Racism by Eric Rudolph

He says he's a Christian on a Christian site. Before the bombings he was a member of a Christian Identity Church and was raised as a Christian. You're denying his Christianity is just plain silly.

You've already been provided links and statements from Muslims condemning the actions of the extremists of their religion.

You're tilting at windmills and I really don't understand why.

Let's try this again.

That is not a site he wrote, and the people that wrote it have lied to support their case against abortion. That makes everything on their website questionable, including the various "authorized" pages about the various people they call heroes..

Eric Rudolph did not write that site, and the official court statements, and his answers to reporters, contain no mention of him being a Christian.

Being raised a Christian does not make you a Christian, despite the fact that many people all over the Earth believe otherwise.

Mother's that kill their kids and say God told them to are just psychotic.
God doesn't tell us to kill ANYONE.

Muslims say they worship the same God we do. But i can't believe that when i know God does not
expect us to do anything like the muslims do. However, the muslims go crazy if their "Prophet" muhammad is mocked. Our God wouldn't have a prophet like him, so another reason i don't believe we worship the same God.

And McVey may have said he was a christian, but he wasn't....and he never said he killed all those people in the name of God or that God wanted him to.

Anyone can SAY they're Christian, but just going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Did writing that give you a headache? You shouldn't strain yourself so.

It's no strain....when you're telling the truth.

^^^^^^^

Who cares?

I should just call them pigfuckers, since that's what they are.

Well, when they aren't abusing pre teen dancing boys.

Yeah I'd cut that fucker right off, and stuff it in your mouth, terrorist.

What makes Allie believe that she is the best person to be arguing about religion. :eusa_doh: No wonder there can't be a peace deal in the ME w/ zaney dopes like her broad brushing entire religions.

BTW- isn't islam part of monotheism anyway. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
god-spiderman_n.jpg

PROOF Lakhota is for real

51SN48GHM9L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

THIS is your response to that Deity humiliating post?!?
:lol:

:eusa_eh: Does your God know that you have so little game when when it comes to defending His honor?

You may want to ask for help. :eusa_pray:

What makes you think you can humiliate God?

Little full of yourself, aren't you? :lol:

Congratulations. You got that part right.

Which old habits? The Crusades? The Inquisition? Which Christians are pining for a return to those days?

And there it is...it's not Islam's fault -- it's the Jews'.

How predictable of you not to hold Islam accountable for their backwards culture.

Oh, you mean like I don't like supporting professional welfare cheats who get my tax dollars to keep voting Democrat?

Yeah, well, we both have to suck it up, don't we?
The two words you can't get over have been omitted.

Have at it.
You won't accept it.

I didn't say it was anyone's fault, it just is what it is. Without the religious connotations, that land is totally worthless.

The old habit is fighting over holy lands. Despite the move into secular societies, that one hang-up still remains.

Why does the right continue to incorrectly insist that the only ones on welfare are Democrats?
There it was, the clarification that I was asking for, but totally missed, even though I quoted it. No excuse.

Bob, I apologize. You did not mean the Christians were nostalgic for the Crusades and the Inquisition. I'm sorry.

Forum List

Back