I am addicted!

I don't know. I drink 2 cups in the morning and that's it. The other day I was really tired so I bought another one on the way to work. It made me nauseous so I ended up throwing it away.

Maybe I'm addicted to the two I drink a day... :)

A teacher I work with recommends drinking Green Tea, he swears by it. He gave up coffee and just drinks that now.

Anyone else hooked on the Green Tea?

A teacher I work with recommends drinking Green Tea, he swears by it. He gave up coffee and just drinks that now.

No caffeine or alcohol? Why drink it? :lol:

I take green tea extract but I have been thinking of switching to tea.

A big cup in the morning and that's usually it. Sometimes I'll buy a cup if I'm out or fix a cup of hazelnut in the early afternoon . . . . but it's not an everyday thing.

AH, can't say that I've ever found that coffee, um . . caused any clogging of the plumbing. If anything I've found the opposite to be true.

A couple large cups in the morning then tea the rest of the day. An addiction to coffee? No. I'd say I have to have the tea first if I had to choose. I just am not a good plain water drinker since I moved out of the mountains and don't have that fresh spring water, so it needs something to offset the taste.

Forum List

Back