I Am Adam Lanza's Mother

"Michael calmed down nicely in the ER, so they sent us home with a prescription for Zyprexa and a follow-up visit with a local pediatric psychiatrist."

"He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work."

'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On The Mental Illness Conversation In America
She seems to be at the end of her rope, not knowing which is the right course to take.

Do you have the answer for her?

"Michael calmed down nicely in the ER, so they sent us home with a prescription for Zyprexa and a follow-up visit with a local pediatric psychiatrist."

"He’s been on a slew of antipsychotic and mood altering pharmaceuticals, a Russian novel of behavioral plans. Nothing seems to work."

'I Am Adam Lanza's Mother': A Mom's Perspective On The Mental Illness Conversation In America
She seems to be at the end of her rope, not knowing which is the right course to take.

Do you have the answer for her?

yes first lighten up on her son and do not sweat the small shit get some counselling on her own to help her with doing this... find a good Doctor who practices Orthomolecular Therapy and start a program of drug reduction under supervision..and her life will change dramatically for the better

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgUvAVQbxDY&playnext=1&list=PL50F71C5DCECF2675&feature=results_video]Mother cures son with schizophrenia with Dr. Abram Hoffer's niacin therapy - YouTube[/ame]

about an uptight histrionic perfectionist mother raising three kids on her own
and drugging the shit out the oldest one with and I quote.."a slew of anti-psychotic medications"

her kid is mentally ill. should she let him stay murderous and agitated and endanger her and her other two kids?
Eots will cure him with Dr. Hoffer's Amazing Crazy Juice!

Order now and we'll DOUBLE your order (just pay additional shipping and handling).

and drugging the shit out the oldest one with and I quote.."a slew of anti-psychotic medications"

her kid is mentally ill. should she let him stay murderous and agitated and endanger her and her other two kids?

that appears to be exactly what she has done yes..but its not all her fault.she would of been blindly following what Doctors told her not even realizing they where in fact creating the illness..so she needs to forgive herself for that and her son needs to forgive and move forward and heal

Last edited:

Order now and we'll DOUBLE your order (just pay additional shipping and handling).

is that what alex jones says to do?

He was a world renown psychiatrist..and research scientist and it is based on very sound science much more so in fact than any big pharm psych drug study

He never said she should do that, dumbass.

Juses H Christ, can you libtards EVER get what other people say straight for fucking once in your godamned lives?

Hell fucking no, apparently.

Just shut up.

is that what alex jones says to do?
I don't know. I limit my daily comedy intake to The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and USMB.

her kid is mentally ill. Should she let him stay murderous and agitated and endanger her and her other two kids?
eots will cure him with dr. Hoffer's amazing crazy juice!

Order now and we'll double your order (just pay additional shipping and handling).

he was a world renown psychiatrist..and research scientist and it is based on very sound science much more so in fact than any big pharm psych drug study
ok.

OMG> This kid had a birth defect and these is no pill or therapy that would have fixed him. So those resposible for them needed to protect him and protect others from him. Aspergers' Syndrome is one of the most unpredictable mental illness there is. His mother as much as put guns in his hand and said go kill. He is a victim of his mother's stupidity and gross neglect and it too bad she cannot be held accountable.

He was not a victim of anything. Murderous children should be removed and placed in a facility where they can't harm themselves or others. Loving mothers who adore their children so much that they can't admit how sick they are should be disregarded. Lanza's mother was indeed held accountable. She's dead.

She really was no different than the parent who demands that their child with Down's Syndrome play on the school basketball team and complain when the other team doesn't throw the game so her kid could be a hero.

The real face of Nancy Lanza before her son removed it:

ht_nancy_lanza_kb_121215_wg-1.jpg

Forum List

Back