I am a terrible liberal/non christian!

This Liberal Christian gal put her daughter in a non-religious chain preschool while she taught in a government funded public school. Her daughter is now also a Liberal Christian who goes to a government funded public school!

The shame has no end..........................:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

The indoctrine continues....she's still mine for 4 more years until those long hair hippy freak libtard college professors take over and fill her mind with all sorts of propaganda! :eek:

This Liberal Christian gal put her daughter in a non-religious chain preschool while she taught in a government funded public school. Her daughter is now also a Liberal Christian who goes to a government funded public school!

The shame has no end..........................:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:

The indoctrine continues....she's still mine for 4 more years until those long hair hippy freak libtard college professors take over and fill her mind with all sorts of propaganda! :eek:
I actually have a conservative prof who doesn't like obama this year.:lol:

It sounds like she's already indoctrinated. Does she sing this song?

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama/He said that all must lend a hand/To make this country strong again."

God Bless you, Obama.

Now you're just makin' stuff up!

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, Barack Hussein Obama/He said that all must lend a hand/To make this country strong again."

God Bless you, Obama.

Yes, and she signs it to so the hearing impaired don't feel left out. That's her other major in school, American Sign Language. :thup:

God Bless you, Obama.

Yes, and she signs it to so the hearing impaired don't feel left out. That's her other major in school, American Sign Language. :thup:

I have not thought of indoctrinating the hearing impaired. Liberals think of everything! :eusa_angel:

God Bless you, Obama.

I have not thought of indoctrinating the hearing impaired. Liberals think of everything! :eusa_angel:

And the funniest part of all, she goes to a public school where most of the teachers are Republicans! Silly public schools!

I put my son in a christian day care this year and if it works out he will go to pre school there. He is going to be indoctrinated.:razz:

A liberal sending her child to a non-government controlled, Christrian daycare??? What in the HELL is wrong with you??? You do realize your liberal friends are never going to let you live this down. They'll probably even call you a Bush lover.

Why would they think she was a lesbian just because she puts her kids in private school?

Now you're just makin' stuff up!
seriously! I can't believe it either, a conservative college prof at a state school in Washington.:eusa_eh:

YOU FILTHY LIBERAL!!!

(And I mean that literally. I've heard from very credible sources that you do not bathe but once a week.)

I put my son in a christian day care this year and if it works out he will go to pre school there. He is going to be indoctrinated.:razz:

A liberal sending her child to a non-government controlled, Christrian daycare??? What in the HELL is wrong with you??? You do realize your liberal friends are never going to let you live this down. They'll probably even call you a Bush lover.
I am a pretty devout Christian and none of my liberal friends call me a Bush lover?:eek: thank the heavens!

There is only one school for my religion:

Business school.

Pray to my god:

20070427214331!United_States_one_dollar_bill,_obverse.jpg

My mom moved me to public school in the 2nd grade because the nuns refused to use my first name, it wasn't Catholic enough.

Forum List

Back