I am a terrible liberal/non christian!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I put my son in a christian day care this year and if it works out he will go to pre school there. He is going to be indoctrinated.:razz:

He will love it, Luissa. My older kids went to Christian preschool, and my babies went to tribal preschool....it was all great.

my son went to a christian day care....it was the best day care in the area...we had to stop when he kept coming home and telling me i was going to hell....that was a bit of a downer...we didnt send him on to the school...but it was a great day care...except for that hell thing

I went to a christian pre school I liked it. It is actually connected to a catholic church using their old school and then have another building for toddlers but it isn't a catholic school.

I put my son in a christian day care this year and if it works out he will go to pre school there. He is going to be indoctrinated.:razz:

A liberal sending her child to a non-government controlled, Christrian daycare??? What in the HELL is wrong with you??? You do realize your liberal friends are never going to let you live this down. They'll probably even call you a Bush lover.

Don't do it. Instead, put him in a pre school where they teach "real" things. Once kids are taught to believe in the "occult", they become paranoid because they think someone is watching them, ALL THE TIME.
Then, because they have these magical beliefs, they start believing in angels and demons and devils and imps. Then, when they discover that Santa Claus is not real, many realize that no supernatural creatures actually exist. But not enough. Too many remain heavily indoctrinated and never "snap out of it". It's so sad.

A liberal sending her child to a non-government controlled, Christrian daycare??? What in the HELL is wrong with you??? You do realize your liberal friends are never going to let you live this down. They'll probably even call you a Bush lover.

It's all about the education. ;)

All three of mine went to Montessori preschools at 2, yes three days a week. The older two went on to 3 & 4 year program, 5 full days a week. The youngest, well he bit the mistress and she had to have stitches, so we pulled him out for a year. Then he went to a co-operative preschool 3 days a week. All did fine in the long haul.

Don't do it. Instead, put him in a pre school where they teach "real" things. Once kids are taught to believe in the "occult", they become paranoid because they think someone is watching them, ALL THE TIME.
Then, because they have these magical beliefs, they start believing in angels and demons and devils and imps. Then, when they discover that Santa Claus is not real, many realize that no supernatural creatures actually exist. But not enough. Too many remain heavily indoctrinated and never "snap out of it". It's so sad.

What a bunch of leaky-assed gobbledygook.

It's a shame more of the inner city black kids that are bashing on each other don't appear to have a sense of being "watched", even when they are being watched. I think they could do with a dose of "magical thinking" if it would temper them a little.

BTW, my children are neither paranoid nor unrealistic. And neither am I. I actually went to MORMON preschool, followed by years of evangelical teaching.

It's a shame more of the inner city black kids that are bashing on each other don't appear to have a sense of being "watched", even when they are being watched. I think they could do with a dose of "magical thinking" if it would temper them a little.

You mentioned blacks, oh my god you racist!

Yeah, sorry, that's what happens when clueless retards stroll around the board blaming white Christian girls for the poverty in Chicago.

Whites are to blame for all the country's current problems, haven't you heard?

Till I'm blue in the face.

The white thing I can sit on.

But when it becomes, specifically, white CHRISTIANS, I start to take offense.

:lol::lol:
Don't think I ever have to worry about be calling a Bush Lover by my friends.:razz:

is that what happened to you?

is that what happened to you?

He won't answer you. That one has a habit of running from his untruths.

In all seriousness, I'm not cool with sticking really young kids in a religious school.

I don't mind them sitting through some churchy stuff for an hour on Sunday while the grown-ups are in service, but otherwise I don't really see why they need to be taught about it from anyone other than their parents.

I can kind of understand why they might question it after learning that there's really not a fairy that comes into your room in the middle of the night and trades you cash for nasty ass blood stained teeth.

I see your point Paulie and giving the fact I am agnostic it is alittle wierd for me to put my son in a christian school but I don't think it will hurt him. And he will get enough of the non christian opinions from me maybe it will balance everything out.

Forum List

Back