I am a Racist

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
do you have a problem with that ?

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

Racism is a "thought crime" straight out of Orwell's 1984 novel.

pathetic !

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

anybody who is against Racism is a brainwashed liberal.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race. i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal. of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

as i said - pathetic !

and then again, as i said, i don't really care.

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX(edited for spam- contact CrimsonWhite for any related questions)

No, I don't have a problem with that.

Do you have a problem with me not having a problem with that?

Cause if you do, then I have a problem with you having a problem with me not having a problem.

I propose ASCII at thirty paces.

i love how we're supposed to have freedom of speech in this country but in reality we don't even have freedom of thought.

pathetic !

liberal Jews elected a black president as a final nail in the coffin of Racism so they can continue and expand their genocide of Palestinians. nobody can question Jews because you don't want to be racist in a country with a black president. brilliant.

to be *against* Racism is to be against reason. i have not the slightest inclination to explain why because frankly i don't care what anybody thinks.

i also don't have anything against blacks or any other race. i just recognize that no two races are equal just like no two human beings are equal. of course that should have been obvious to ANYBODY except you all became very adept at DOUBLETHINK.

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

me neither.

pathetic !

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Dude... you have my pity.

-Joe

This guy has no idea what freedom of speech is all about.

He expects to spout stupidity and that others will just not say anything.

I have freedom of speech too and when I hear stupidity I'm allowed to say something about it.

When you hold an unpopular ( and in your case also unscientific) view, freedom of speech does not protect you from other peoples speech.

You see its the government who cant shut you down. Me I can tell you to fuck off because your an idiot and deside things out of emotion and personal grudges instead of scientific facts and reality.

The fact that 80% of America disagrees with you and voices their disagreement IS part of free speech you tainwallow.

Last edited:

Based on this statement alone, I'd say you've got several friends here.

Interesting.

Well i was just trying to get a taste of this community overall. See just how hypocritical you are.

You did pretty good.

I will try to stay as far away from this race relations subforum as possible from now on.

Back to Economics ...

Tainwallow?

What a great word! I've never heard it before. Tainwallow.

Is it an old one? I like the old Norman one of murrain, "I wish a murrain upon you sir!".

I think nowadays it might mean rinderpest but it hasn't got the same great old ring about it, "I wish a rinderpest upon you sir!" That sounds too much like a couple of biology professors having a blue.

pathetic !

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Does this board allow Nazis? Just curious.

pathetic !

as i said - pathetic !

read my rant here:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Does this board allow Nazis? Just curious.

Ask William Joyce.

If anyone deserves an automatic ban its this joker! :cuckoo:

Ban him for merely posting a rant about admitting to being a racist?

I don't get it. You've got an ignore feature, don't you? Or better yet, you could just ignore threads about racism since it apparently offends you so much.

Tainwallow?

Is it an old one? I like the old Norman one of murrain, "I wish a murrain upon you sir!".

I think nowadays it might mean rinderpest but it hasn't got the same great old ring about it, "I wish a rinderpest upon you sir!" That sounds too much like a couple of biology professors having a blue.
What is "having a blue"?

Yes, I have a problem with you being a racist. But, simply because I have a problem with you being a racist does not mean that I don't support your right to free speech. Now, if you keep speaking like you did in the OP, don't expect me to read your posts all that often, but for all I care, you can stand on the mountain tops and scream until you are blue in the face. No skin off my nose there.

So, keep preaching racism. I just hope that when you do, you sound like an idiot so no one else listens to your hatred.

Immie

Tainwallow?

What is "having a blue"?

A fight, an argument.

Forum List

Back