I am a lineman for the county...

i have never gotten the james taylor thing and i am from nc....

Got to talk to him for a few minutes in between sets at the Borgata in AC last year. My ex-wife had an extra ticket and needed a ride for her and a girlfriend at work, so I dorve and got the extra ticket. front row, left of stage too.

The ex is not well, and has almost completely lost her sight. So, when Taylor sat on the stage between sets and started signing things, I guided her into line to see if we had time to reach him. When he saw her cane, he got down off the stage, excused himself to the people at the front of the line, came over to us and took her hand and guided her to the stage. Sat her down, talked to us for a few, signed a tshirt and took pictures. She was floored, because Taylor was her favorite artist. She mentioned that since she was losing her sight, she wanted his concert to be the last one she'd actually see (even partially). He seemed a little choked up about that.

hope the best for your ex...losing any of the senses can be a struggle....no one said the man was not a decent man....just dont like his music...but that is a compassionate story

Forum List

Back