I am a liberal....

Naw..

It's more like "Hey this guy just got a billion dollar bonus, his company lost money, they fired a bunch of people..and tax payers got to bail them out..heck..lets audit the place..and find out how that works out.."

But when that happens..like in Maddoff's case..those people wind up going to jail.

So the wealth transfer is more of a conservative thing..meant to keep their buddies out of the pokey.

Madoff broke laws, went to prison and surrendered all of his assets.

It's not against the law to lose money.

Then..you should be in favor..in fact welcome..an independent audit of any company that loses money..and gives out big bonuses..

Right on, brother.:lol:

Go for it. It's not against the law to offer your principals contracts for ill-advised compensation regardless of your financial situation.

"do you tell your black friends there is a difference between being a negro and being a ******?"

"i ask her if she told her black friends they were negros and not *******"

Why are you now lying about what you said?

There is a difference between being a liberal and being a leftist Care.

There is a difference between someone who labels a group of people with whom they disagree in a derisive manner and someone who doesn't, Pixie.

Yes, I agree that the term leftist is derisive. Only because what they support is devisive

An example of someone on this board and how what they support is so horrible?

you know i live in a republican county right? you people are just flat out crazy...its god this and family values while fucking everyone you can...i mean come on serial mongomoy is not the 'family' plan...ooo and the god thing....yall use god like he is a person who believes in situational ethics....anytime someone tells me...'god bless you' i pat my money...just to make sure its still there....

okay pixie glitter butt..what do you think the gop is gonna do for the next two years?

*kicks glitter on ya* but i agree care is the best kind of liberal

Madoff broke laws, went to prison and surrendered all of his assets.

It's not against the law to lose money.

Then..you should be in favor..in fact welcome..an independent audit of any company that loses money..and gives out big bonuses..

Go for it. It's not against the law to offer your principals contracts for ill-advised compensation regardless of your financial situation.

One could only hope.

There would be so many more people frog marched off to jail..and if you thought FinReg was bad..

Regulations imposed after such an audit would make that look like a cakewalk.

Ignorance and good intentions is not an excuse for the support of policies which destroy the fabric of the country.

you know i live in a republican county right? you people are just flat out crazy...its god this and family values while fucking everyone you can...i mean come on serial mongomoy is not the 'family' plan...ooo and the god thing....yall use god like he is a person who believes in situational ethics....anytime someone tells me...'god bless you' i pat my money...just to make sure its still there....

okay pixie glitter butt..what do you think the gop is gonna do for the next two years?

Blows Pixie Dust your way :lol:

The GOP? Geez I dunno, maybe nuthin, I hope they do somethin about the run away locomotive that we have all witnessed the past 2 years

One could only hope.

There would be so many more people frog marched off to jail..and if you thought FinReg was bad..

You'd pass laws against losing money?

we own our home outright, i am now a stay at home, homemaker for the hubby and me, I am Religious/Christian, I have zero debt, owe no one for anything, own car outright as well....responsible, law abiding, self sufficient adult!

I am ALL that conservatives say liberals are not! YET, I am and will forever be, liberal.

just sayin' :D

Fiddlesticks. You think you live in opposition to what you THINK conservatives think of liberals.

But conservatives recognize liberals as:

Elitist
Wealthy or well off
Think their birth or circumstances give them the right to decide life decisions for others
Are social conservatives, while promoting the decimation of the traditional family for more lowly citizens. In other words, hypocrites.

That's a typical grown liberal.

:rofl:

Thank you for demonstrating my earlier point so nicely.

I suppose actually asking different liberals what they stand for and why and taking them at their word for their own thoughts, experiences and beliefs is out of the question. Of course. Because if you don't believe omniscient YOU know their situation, thoughts, beliefs and attitudes better than they do themselves what basis would you have to demonize them? You might even *gasp* have to think about your own beliefs and why you hold them. Or even *gulp* admit they're not all bad....or all wrong.

Can't be having that.

It's not just you. But it's epidemic....and I'll be the first to say not on just one side. Rdean comes to mind as a liberal who parrots your and your compatriots' philosophy of political debate. Very similar styles, identical results.

One could only hope.

try reading with comprehension.

okay tm let me type real slow.....i am pointing out..what a back handed compliment pixie gave care

What exactly was backhanded about my comment? :talktothehand:

ooooooo but your not a bad liberal...that was the back handedness of it...

it was like telling her she is a house ****** and not a field ******

^^^^ hoping that will push tm over the edge

Blows Pixie Dust your way :lol:

The GOP? Geez I dunno, maybe nuthin, I hope they do somethin about the run away locomotive that we have all witnessed the past 2 years

yeah, the one for the prior 8 years was a figment of our imagination.

come on... get rid of the partisan garbage, girl. you can do it!

One could only hope.

try reading with comprehension.

You'd pass laws that prohibited oulays during times of losses?

Would that apply to Congress, too?

One could only hope.

This sorta lets me know that you've never had the "priviledge" of sitting in a meeting with the "Captains of Industry". Or even picking up a WSJ (Prior to the acquisition).

Follow all the bank failures, bond market defaults, and equities crashes..

Lots of crime behind those..but not enough criminals got plucked.

i would love for the gop to do something postive for this country....hell i would have loved for obama to do something postive for the country...see that is the difference between you and i.....i dont hope for the success of my party ...its nice when my party does succeed...but i prefer the success of the country....i will not put party loyality before loyality to my country...i hope our congress and president do well and this country does well....

but it aint gonna happen....more and more i am thinking neither party gives a damn about the voter and this party mal is just smoke and mirrors...so no one really demands anything of government...its not our fault...its their fault just aint working for me or the country....if we have 2 years of gridlock...it will give the democrats a win in 2012...americans are fickled voters

Forum List

Back