I am a fortunate homosexual man.

Dante queer? Now there's a real surprise for you... Like you couldn't tell. He who yells the loudest is always suspect in my book. Seems my suspicions have turned out to be true.

You mean all the people who (unnamed sources) have fed shit to are gay? I mean they are always calling other people gay and faggot. I'm not aware of Dante doing this loudly or not.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at Ricky Martin Official Site | 2010 Coming Soon. - Latin singer Ricky Martin says he is gay | Reuters

Who knew?

A friend in "The Business" just mentioned this to me on the phone, while we were discussing my USMB character and Dante Fevah. I mentioned how gay obsessed some people are and he agreed, then mentioned the American public. The American public has been fascinated with this Latin Singer's sexual identity, since a 2000 interview with Barbara Walters.
Do you know my cousin Adam in SF?

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at Ricky Martin Official Site | 2010 Coming Soon. - Latin singer Ricky Martin says he is gay | Reuters

Who knew?

A friend in "The Business" just mentioned this to me on the phone, while we were discussing my USMB character and Dante Fevah. I mentioned how gay obsessed some people are and he agreed, then mentioned the American public. The American public has been fascinated with this Latin Singer's sexual identity, since a 2000 interview with Barbara Walters.

Is he a television show screen writer, actor, and producer?

Who knew?

Is he a television show screen writer, actor, and producer?

I think he is a business prof at UC Berkley.

"I am a fortunate homosexual man." - Dante

:clap2:

yes, you don't get IT do you? or do you, sock puppet? :lol:

tff

every "Dante is gay" thread that Dante throws up, there you are -- front and center. :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :eusa_shhh:

Mocking you and all the USMB trolls is fun, Dainty...:lol:
Careful...

Dainty will devote his avy and sig to you....:lol:

can't help yourself, eh buddy? I notice you are attracted to many of the threads with "gay" in them. Why is this so, and where is Eagle when we need her?

let me dial her up....
:eusa_shhh:

hey House...the Eagle has landed. She has a few questions for you. :lol:
:eek:
hey House...the Eagle has landed. She has a few questions for you. :lol:
:eek:

Hello all...Here is my stand on homosexuality...at any level...I feel that I have listened and have done the best I can...personally...has nothing to do with anyone else....It's just me....I don't hate...never will on anyything...but I think that having been forced to listen to one side for so long...I am entitled to my own opinion...Like it or not....I firmly believe that any form of homosexuality is just another form of weakness..I find that the human entity is faced daily with numerous forms of decisions and that no matter which one we choose....something else is available....however, why would we...ever begin to sacrifice ourselves and our wants and desires....for what is by nature proven again and again to be the right choice? I mean we are the supreme intelligence as humans on the planet right? Time and time again..way beyond time recorded...we have supposedly been the smartest of all living life forms, right?
WRONG...we are the most self serving, self satisfying, self righteouse form of earth destroying species EVER.....that has been allowed to live on this great earth that we were given by god...We do what we want...right or wrong...in as many ways shapes and forms that we feel we are entitled to...and call it a day's work...Everything has become OK in this world.....Even murder has become reduced to different levels there of....Trust me we are all in for a rude awakening.....a very real...revelation....and one that we each alone...must answer for....I gotta ask you though...and I could care less...how much you come after me for the question...How many "animal" species...screw their own sex...? Oh that's right, we are the smartest of the animal kingdom....I forgot that part.......We suck as a species....and we will eventually kill ourselves off due to our self righteous, self satisfying nature....Honestly, I am very glad...you can't breed.....Like I said not looking for a confrontation....You will...NEVER...change my mind...You are a weak self serving individual...looking for benefits...and eventually...the earth will consume you through disease or something....because through all of time...the earth strives to carry on and by screwing your own sex on a regular basis.....you screw us all....but hey....It's your freedom of choice...and I guess as a whole....we support it....Carry on.....

Hello all...Here is my stand on homosexuality...at any level...I feel that I have listened and have done the best I can...personally...has nothing to do with anyone else....It's just me....I don't hate...never will on anyything...but I think that having been forced to listen to one side for so long...I am entitled to my own opinion...Like it or not....I firmly believe that any form of homosexuality is just another form of weakness..I find that the human entity is faced daily with numerous forms of decisions and that no matter which one we choose....something else is available....however, why would we...ever begin to sacrifice ourselves and our wants and desires....for what is by nature proven again and again to be the right choice? I mean we are the supreme intelligence as humans on the planet right? Time and time again..way beyond time recorded...we have supposedly been the smartest of all living life forms, right?
WRONG...we are the most self serving, self satisfying, self righteouse form of earth destroying species EVER.....that has been allowed to live on this great earth that we were given by god...We do what we want...right or wrong...in as many ways shapes and forms that we feel we are entitled to...and call it a day's work...Everything has become OK in this world.....Even murder has become reduced to different levels there of....Trust me we are all in for a rude awakening.....a very real...revelation....and one that we each alone...must answer for....I gotta ask you though...and I could care less...how much you come after me for the question...How many "animal" species...screw their own sex...? Oh that's right, we are the smartest of the animal kingdom....I forgot that part.......We suck as a species....and we will eventually kill ourselves off due to our self righteous, self satisfying nature....Honestly, I am very glad...you can't breed.....Like I said not looking for a confrontation....You will...NEVER...change my mind...You are a weak self serving individual...looking for benefits...and eventually...the earth will consume you through disease or something....because through all of time...the earth strives to carry on and by screwing your own sex on a regular basis.....you screw us all....but hey....It's your freedom of choice...and I guess as a whole....we support it....Carry on.....

fag.jpg

Who knew?

If you didn't know, then you probably didn't know:
Liberace
Clay Aiken
Anderson Cooper
Shepard Smith
and Barney Frank
are gay.

Clay Aiken?

Who knew?

Who didn't? And who cares?

I'm a man. I wasn't aware I've been supposed to preface that with adjectives for 50 years.

Who knew?

Who didn't? And who cares?

I'm a man. I wasn't aware I've been supposed to preface that with adjectives for 50 years.

I didn't know. I believed he was a metrosexual. Never really think about other guys being gay or straight, unless I'm online where it seems to be an issue. :lol:

Forum List

Back