I am a fortunate homosexual man.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at Ricky Martin Official Site | 2010 Coming Soon. - Latin singer Ricky Martin says he is gay | Reuters

Who knew?

A friend in "The Business" just mentioned this to me on the phone, while we were discussing my USMB character and Dante Fevah. I mentioned how gay obsessed some people are and he agreed, then mentioned the American public. The American public has been fascinated with this Latin Singer's sexual identity, since a 2000 interview with Barbara Walters.

Last edited:
"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Martin wrote in a blog posting at Ricky Martin Official Site | 2010 Coming Soon. - Latin singer Ricky Martin says he is gay | Reuters

Who knew?

A friend in "The Business" just mentioned this to me on the phone, while we were discussing my USMB character and Dante Fevah. I mentioned how gay obsessed some people are and he agreed, then mentioned the American public. The American public has been fascinated with this Latin Singer's sexual identity, since a 2000 interview with Barbara Walters.

If you didn't know, then you probably didn't know:
Liberace
Clay Aiken
Anderson Cooper
Shepard Smith
and Barney Frank
are gay.

Who knew?

Liberace
Clay Aiken
Anderson Cooper
Shepard Smith
and Barney Frank
are gay.

Oh, he definitely knows Barney Fwank is gay...:lol:

dante-bawney.jpg

but, but, but...not that there's anything wrong with IT.

or is there? :eusa_whistle:

---

Earlier this month, Barbara Walters revealed she regretted trying to force Martin to open up about his sexuality in a 2000 interview, saying that her questioning may have ended his career. "In 2000, I pushed Ricky Martin very hard to admit if he was gay or not, and the way he refused to do it made everyone decide that he was," she told The Toronto Star. "A lot of people say that destroyed his career, and when I think back on it now, I feel it was an inappropriate question."

Ricky Martin Gay Bombshell: 'I am a Fortunate Homosexual Man' | PopEater.com

Who knew?

Liberace
Clay Aiken
Anderson Cooper
Shepard Smith
and Barney Frank
are gay.

Oh, he definitely knows Barney Fwank is gay...:lol:

dante-bawney.jpg

What's amusing my little sock puppet, is how obsessed you are with the idea of Dante maybe being gay -- as if that would affect your life somehow. Would it...affect your life? Do you think maybe Dante would like you better or maybe you could maybe, spend some quality time with him if he were gay?

Dante queer? Now there's a real surprise for you... Like you couldn't tell. He who yells the loudest is always suspect in my book. Seems my suspicions have turned out to be true.

Forum List

Back