I Am A Democrat But I Won't Vote For Democrats

wayne

Nov 4, 2006
I am a Democrat but I don’t plan to vote for the Democrat party and the reason is simply freedom. As I see it the liberal leadership and prominent liberal democrats are determined to eliminate things in our governmental system that has ensured our freedom by maintaining a delicate balance of power in the US. Our system was designed to divide power in three ways: Some powers are reserved to the federal (national) government, some power are o reserved to the state governments, and some power are to be reserved to the people both individually and collectively.

The liberal democrats want to:

1. Eliminate the Second Amendment, the power of the people to own weapons.
2. The independence of the states as separate governments responsible only to the US Constitution and the and the citizens of their state.
3. Change the presidential impeachment process from a legal process to a political one so that they can select the president and consolidate power in their own hands
4. and more

That is why I want vote for democrats until they change.

I used to be a Democrat too. I don't forsee me ever going back to it.

Welcome to the board.

I am a Democrat but I don’t plan to vote for the Democrat party and the reason is simply freedom. As I see it the liberal leadership and prominent liberal democrats are determined to eliminate things in our governmental system that has ensured our freedom by maintaining a delicate balance of power in the US. Our system was designed to divide power in three ways: Some powers are reserved to the federal (national) government, some power are o reserved to the state governments, and some power are to be reserved to the people both individually and collectively.

2. The independence of the states as separate governments responsible only to the US Constitution and the and the citizens of their state.
3. Change the presidential impeachment process from a legal process to a political one so that they can select the president and consolidate power in their own hands
4. and more

Don't hold yer breath!

4. and more

Sounds like you're voting Libertarian;)

I'm conservative not overly IMO but nevertheless conservative. I would rather vote for whomever based more on values than party. I've said this before I was going to vote for John "the mouth" Kerry before I really understood WTF was really going on. The mud slinging and low blows from all sides really sucks and it has made everyone of them look lousy. I just hope that tomorrow that something will change for the better, you know over all unit cohesiveness that is much needed right now and to hell with all the pointing fingers. Oh wishful thinking here I reckon.

I used to be a Democrat too. I don't forsee me ever going back to it.

Welcome to the board.

Thanks for your welcome but I am not writing this for welcomes or exercise I really have these concerns and more. Any concerns over the patriot act are minor in comparison. We have a long-term cancer that has been eating away at our system for years. Sometimes I feel that I am alone crying in the wilderness. I now have some hope I am not totally alone.

Thanks for your welcome but I am not writing this for welcomes or exercise I really have these concerns and more. Any concerns over the patriot act are minor in comparison. We have a long-term cancer that has been eating away at our system for years. Sometimes I feel that I am alone crying in the wilderness. I now have some hope I am not totally alone.

Let me sniff ya, I'm good at it..bout 99% of the time.

Do you have any links to back up these claims ? I have heard none of this. More typical remarks from the looney looney right.

4. and more

Do you have any links to back up these claims ? I have heard none of this. More typical remarks from the looney looney right.

I am not on a right-winger; if it were not for the fundamentals that I am constantly being force to defend I would find myself on the left. However the Republican Party owns those fundamentals and until they are safe I am forced to be a republican ally, unless a viable alternative come along. I am assume that you are a liberal I my self am a moderate Democrat that leans to the left.

Since you are a liberal try to be honest and answer this question: What is the meaning of the Second Amendment and why did the founders place it in the Bill Of Rights?

I am not on a right-winger; if it were not for the fundamentals that I am constantly being force to defend I would find myself on the left. However the Republican Party owns those fundamentals and until they are safe I am forced to be a republican ally, unless a viable alternative come along. I assume that you are a liberal I myself am a moderate Democrat that leans to the left.

Since you are a liberal try to be honest and answer this question: What is the meaning of the Second Amendment and why did the founders place it in the Bill Of Rights?

Forum List

Back