I am a decorator's nightmare

Yes, to me anything else is like looking at a picture on the wall that is crooked. My mom is full German, so I grew up with that stuff.

Yes, very German. :lol:

New-Paris-Interiors-781327.jpg
nothing like that

I tell you growing up with my mother her house always looked like something out of a magazine. I couldn't walk on the carpet without being bitched at. You turn on the sink for anything, you better polish the sink when done.

Yes, to me anything else is like looking at a picture on the wall that is crooked. My mom is full German, so I grew up with that stuff.

Yes, very German. :lol:

New-Paris-Interiors-781327.jpg
nothing like that

I tell you growing up with my mother her house always looked like something out of a magazine. I couldn't walk on the carpet without being bitched at. You turn on the sink for anything, you better polish the sink when done.

Yup. My mom used to clean the grout with and old toothbrush!
(And that was just the floor tiles!)

I cannot find any pictures that even come close to my mom's style. LOL

When she came over here and earned enough money she didn't like any furniture she saw so what she did was buy two couches, and found someone who put them together to make one long ass couch. She then bought a glass dining table, and had the glass support part cut down just about one foot. Her coffee table is large, and is up high. Curtains of course from ceiling to floor. Hard to explain.

Forum List

Back