I am a Conservative Independent from Ct. and I despise Oscama!

Aug 18, 2015
One has to be lucid and an American Patriot to fully understand my remark and if you disagree than you are a partisan Demonrat,or worse,a despicable,vengeful,vile,angry,self-loathing,lying,homely Liberal!
Let the games begin! :argue:

One has to be lucid and an American Patriot to fully understand my remark and if you disagree than you are a partisan Demonrat,or worse,a despicable,vengeful,vile,angry,self-loathing,lying,homely Liberal!

Welcome, From where were you banned? Don't sweat it, you have a large number of compadres to echo, and they too use silly ad hominems ("Demonrat") to attack those whose opinions challenge arch conservative dogma, bigotry and conspiracy theories.

Geez, you're supposed to introduce yourself so we can welcome you, not give us your hate-filled life history.......but welcome anyway......it should be fun looking at your next inane post.

One has to be lucid and an American Patriot to fully understand my remark and if you disagree than you are a partisan Demonrat,or worse,a despicable, vengeful, vile, angry, self-loathing, lying, homely Liberal! Let the games begin!
What makes you independent? You sound like all the rest of the wingnut lemmings walking lockstep into the sea! :laugh2:

One has to be lucid and an American Patriot to fully understand my remark and if you disagree than you are a partisan Demonrat,or worse,a despicable, vengeful, vile, angry, self-loathing, lying, homely Liberal! Let the games begin!
What makes you independent? You sound like all the rest of the wingnut lemmings walking lockstep into the sea! :laugh2:

Nah Uh.. This one is special.. He's a northeaster.. Rare breed.. Almost extinct I hear. :biggrin:
Welcome northeastertea.scott to USMB. Just be gentle on our homely Liberals. Costs us a lot to get them shipped in fresh from Venezuela every week.. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back