I Am a Cheating Vegetarian

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I love pork. The day before Thanksgiving I decided to visit a local meat market. Passed by it many times, and glad I did. The first thing I noticed was it was clean and NO foul odor. AAA+ plus. And there they were, 1 1/2 inch thick center cuts. I said give me four, and the butcher said, "I can cut you any thickness you want"
but I wasn't going to make corn-stuffed, so I got what was pre-cut, along with four brats. Prairie raised organic. Expensive, but oh so good. I will never buy that smelly pre-packaged meat ever again.

I love pork. The day before Thanksgiving I decided to visit a local meat market. Passed by it many times, and glad I did. The first thing I noticed was it was clean and NO foul odor. AAA+ plus. And there they were, 1 1/2 inch thick center cuts. I said give me four, and the butcher said, "I can cut you any thickness you want"
but I wasn't going to make corn-stuffed, so I got what was pre-cut, along with four brats. Prairie raised organic. Expensive, but oh so good. I will never buy that smelly pre-packaged meat ever again.
Corporatized food is not healthy.

And I believe 5 of them supply this country.

Works out well for big pharma too.

Works out well for big pharma too.
Kinda scary when you see Bayer on pesticide labels.

Why would you decide to go on an unbalanced restrictive strict vegetarian fad diet in the first place?

:cuckoo:

Why would you decide to go on an unbalanced restrictive strict vegetarian fad diet in the first place?

:cuckoo:
Restrictive fad diet? Hmmm

Vegetarian women never moan when you have sex with them. They don't want anyone to know a piece of meat makes them happy.

More proof that no one is really a vegetarian, except lesbians.
America runs on cheating. We see it every day.

Good thing you can move to a better country if you aren't happy in America.
I hear Africa is lovely this time of year....

Our military is there as well, are you unaware of all the places america thinks it rules??

Our military is everywhere and has served the world well. It in no way prevents you from moving to a locale more suitable to your taste.

More proof that no one is really a vegetarian, except lesbians.
America runs on cheating. We see it every day.

Good thing you can move to a better country if you aren't happy in America.
I hear Africa is lovely this time of year....

Our military is there as well, are you unaware of all the places america thinks it rules??

Our military is everywhere and has served the world well. It in no way prevents you from moving to a locale more suitable to your taste.

Our military is doing what we would never allow another nation to do and is economically cannibalizing society to do so. Our military serves capital alone, not we the people.

Back to OP
My vegan daughter can't give up chicken and dumplings, so I make it and strain the chicken pieces out of the sauce for her. My dad called her a cheater because that sauce she loves is, in reality, liquid chicken.
That is definitely cheating, for vegan as well as vegetarian.
Many restaurants use chicken stock to cook rice. My favorite Mexican place is one who stopped. Chile relleno burrito heaven.

Forum List

Back